chapter 7

Sonic pov:
All I felt was coldness and an uncomfortable floor made of concrete as i opened my eyes to a dark room in a lot of pain "w where am I?" I spoke in almost a whisper as I whimpered in pain.... What did eggman's bot inject into me?

No pov:

The door to the cell opened up to reveal a dark blue almost navy colored hedgehog that looked like sonic but with blood tears and his eyes. Oh his eyes of obsidian and blood red that stares deep into souls with a wicked sharp tooth grin "Hello again Sonic...." The deep demonic voice of the so called 'god' spoke. "E exe.... What do you want" exe loved how his mortal counterpart was in pain and how it was almost paralyzing him. He didn't want a certain insane yellow gold maniac out again "Oh just coming in to see you be in pain~" the blood stained hedgehog said as he forcibly grabed sonic's quills and yanking them making him yelp in pain as he smiled "Your immobilising pain is like music to my ears~" the demonic entity said leaning in on sonic's ear licking it with his long tongue making the poor 18 year old shiver from fear on what the demon was planning to do to him.

Sonic pov again:

Sonic screamed inside his mine for any of his dark sides to come out to help him. Hell hes calling for the yellow gold devil to help him as exe leaned on his body with a crazed look while rubbing his hands up and down his sides "How about i torment you in a different way~~" red flags had already gone off in his mind as he despite being in pain tried to work his way out to no avail knowing what the entity has planned "N no exe. Please don't do this" helpless sonic watched as the demon started doing things to him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued