00.01

MAIN POV ;; OMINOUSLY

It's been a while since I've enjoyed a peaceful night's sleep, thanks to school, stress, and him. My usual mental state took what felt like an eternity to return to normal since I prefer not to show any vulnerability. Vulnerability is not something I want in my life. I gracefully made my way to my side of the dorm room and sat on my bed. I gazed up at the ever-expanding display of mystic colors on my side of the room, and it sent a strange but somewhat pleasurable sensation through my unbeating heart.

Glancing over at sweet Enid's side of the bedroom, I noticed a dark figure hovering over her bed, wielding a kitchen knife that was faintly stained with blood. I was taken aback, not amused, and utterly confused as the figure stared directly into my soul. A low hum escaped my throat as I dodged the incoming knife and swiftly stood up, gracefully evading a larger weapon aimed at my abdomen.

[New Location: Gateway]

🦴 Wednesday's Perspective 🦴

➥ I felt... nothing, which was not unusual for me, but this time it was frightening. I cradled my cold body as I slowly opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by utter nothingness. I looked around, humming monotonously, then used my levitation to rise to the surface.

I gazed at the unfamiliar room with a hidden curiosity and gracefully landed on my feet, walking among the floating coffins with a nonchalant expression. Suddenly, an unfamiliar voice echoed, and I promptly hid behind one of the floating coffins.

Peeking out, I saw a gray-haired cat with blue flames emanating from its ears. I blinked, watching the cat spew snarky remarks and conjure blue fire to blow off the coffin surface.

I sighed softly, observing a masculine figure inside the coffin engaged in a conversation with the cat. He eventually leaped out of the coffin and fled, with the cat in pursuit. I tilted my head, my face devoid of emotion, and watched the cat chase after the man while humming monotonously.

Turning my gaze to the sky, my eyes widened as I witnessed a vision of the masculine figure running into a dark, dimly lit library, with the cat continuing its sarcastic comments. Another man appeared on the scene, using a whip to capture the cat.

Returning my focus to the world at hand, I walked toward the location of the library, contemplating,

'I wonder how I'll deal with this new world, maybe I'll get to torture these people.. Hmm.'