00.02

🌺 Yuu's POV 🌺

🌺 Yuu's POV 🌺

As I was trying to find a place, I heard the tanuki angrily say,"There you are human! Thought you could hide from me! Well, you're wrong! Now gimme your clothes or I'll toast you!" I nervously looked around, until I heard a monotone voice.

I look over to see another cloaked-covered person, but from the looks of them, they are a female. I then heard the gray-haired tanuki angrily spew out snarky remarks to her, until her hand reached out to him and spawned a... fucking pentagram.

I stared at her in shock, as the grey-haired tanuki suddenly felt his face

I stared at her in shock, as the grey-haired tanuki suddenly felt his face..his mouth was gone. He began to panic as he angrily glared at the female with hatred. She then mindlessly began to walk over towards me and hid behind one of the bookshelves.

I looked over at her in confusion, until I heard a unfamiliar voice and a 'whoosh' sound right after that. I looked over to see a man with a crow-mask on.

He then looked down at the tanuki and tilted his head in confusion

He then looked down at the tanuki and tilted his head in confusion. I stared at his face nervously, until he said,

"Ah, I assume you're the one of this year's new students, hmm?" I looked over at where the girl was hiding, to see she was blankly staring right back at me. I shivered at her stare and looked back at the crow-man and nervously nodded.

He hummed in contentment, until he stated this very, very rudely.

"Well, why were you looking over there for? Are you hiding something over there? Anyways, you must know that leaving your ill-mannered familiar behind is dangerous for you and your chances to stay in this school. Ah, children and their familiars these days. Always eager to be so horrible and irresponsible."

I was going to defend myself, until I heard the girl's monotone voice once again as she walked over towards me and stopped. The crow-man looked shocked, but immediately hid it as he said,

"Well, that's what you were hiding. Well, no worries! Now, we must hurry up and head to the Mirror Chamber. Come now!"

The crow-man began to drag the tanuki as he gracefully walked away. I looked over at the girl, and asked her,

"U-Uhm..excuse me..may I ask you a question about what you did to the tanuki earlier?" She looked up at me and responded,

"It's my powers, but just like what I did to the cat.. am I allowed to do that.. to you..?" I let out a squeak, as her dull, black eyes stared into my soul.

I immediately shook my head no, as she hummed in disappointment and walked after the man.

'She's so scary! Why did she say that so nonchalantly?!'