00.07

🖤⃝🇷𓊈𒆜Ꭵᗰᗰᗝᖇ丅ᗩᒪ ᔕᕼᗴ~ 𒆜𓊉࿐☠️
]|I{•------» Chilling Words «------•}I|[
🖤⃝🇷𓊈𒆜 Ꭵᗰᗰᗝᖇ丅ᗩᒪ ᔕᕼᗴ~𒆜𓊉࿐☠️

It was around 9:00am , and the lone female was resting in the middle of the courtyard; her perm black hair beautifully flowing in the cold air

It was around 9:00am , and the lone female was resting in the middle of the courtyard; her perm black hair beautifully flowing in the cold air. A chilling groan coming from the young girl, as she ran her slender fingers through her beloved cat familiar's black wispy fur; enjoying the quiet peace given to her.

Until, she heard nearby arguing coming from where the statues residing and looked over towards the sound, her slightly plump lips twitching in annoyance. She then stood up and walked over towards the overhead statues; Draco rubbing against her legs following beside her.

The more Wednesday grew closer, the more the annoying sound grew louder and louder, which made her sensitive ears ring. She ignored the ringing and stood behind one of the statues, boring her cold, dead eyes into the suspects of the said yelling.

╰┈➤ ❝ [Yuuken's Pov] ❞

As Grimm and Ace were snarky spewing rude and crude words each other, I nervously looked around and heard some random students whispering and laughing at scene in front of them. I had the urge to shoo them off, until I heard Grimm's angry yell and felt a warm sensation run past me.

I looked over to see Grimm launching fire at Ace; to which he tauntingly smirked and spawned a gust of wind to knock out the blue fire coming towards him at a fast rate.

I then looked at the rampaging sight in horror, until I saw a big purple pentagram suddenly appeared and sucked in the raging wind and fire.

I looked over at Grimm and Ace to see their faces full of shock and surprise, until I suddenly heard a familiar monotonous voice coming from behind one of the statues

I looked over at Grimm and Ace to see their faces full of shock and surprise, until I suddenly heard a familiar monotonous voice coming from behind one of the statues. I was surprised to see Wednesday staring at us with her usual chilling cold stare, but I was immediately grateful for her stopping the fight.

She walked over towards Grimm and stared down at him, which made him squeal and rush over to me. I felt his claws digging in my leg, making me wince in pain but shook it off. Wednesday then snapped her head over towards Ace's direction and said,"Hmm, it seems like you're the one who insisted on being a..aggression."

I watched as Ace's face turned bright red, while he stumbled over his words. Wednesday's eyes constantly bored into his face, as she blatantly said,"Hmm, you are the self-appointed arrogant school boy." He then narrowed his eyes at her and frowned towards her every word. Her blank face never faltered, as she continued to say,"I wonder how your parents would feel, when i send them your lifeless body towards their doorstep.."

I felt my mouth suddenly agaped, as Ace's face then began to pale and his eyes widened in horror. Wednesday then hummed monotonously and immediately walked away from the shaking Ace, her small feline familiar happily trotting after her.

I looked over at Ace, who looked like he'd peed on himself and walked over towards him; trying to comfort him..in a way. After a few, Ace looked over at me and shakily said,"T-That girl is creepy! D-Do you think she'll actually do that?!" I heard Grimm ask the same thing, and I immediately rubbed my temple, feeling a headache coming.

'I just hope that Wednesday won't do that, who knows what she'll do... I'd really like to know more about her.'