00.03

🦴 Wednesday's Pov 🦴

As I was following the crow-masked man, I began to summon Draco. I looked down and ghostly smiled at the sight of my peculiar little kitten, who rubbed against my pants.

I hastily motioned him to follow the crow-masked man, which he quietly mewled and trotted after the fleeing man

I hastily motioned him to follow the crow-masked man, which he quietly mewled and trotted after the fleeing man. I turned the opposite direction and walked back to the library as I stared at the masculine figure staring at one of the books.

I said, scaring him,"What are you still doing in here, do you wished to get lost in this..treacherous place?" He looked over at my direction and responded, nervously,

"W-Well, no..but I was just curious about these books. I'm sorry." I hummed softly and motioned him to follow me back. As I began walking back towards the Mirror Chamber's inhabitants, I heard the masculine figure's footsteps nearing behind me.

I eeriely walked down the unfamiliar hallway and saw the masked man coddling Draco in his arms, while the grey-haired cat was blankly staring out into space. The crow-man then looked up and said,

"There you are! I was wondering where you have gone to. Now, may I ask, is this your familiar?" I nodded slowly and reached out towards him, wanting my kitten back.

He reluctantly agreed and handed Draco back to me. I began to rub Draco's feeble back, as he began to release his high-pitched purrs of contentment.

🕳️ Author's PoV 🕳️

As Wednesday was busy giving her beloved cat familiar affection, Crowley was busy opening up the Mirror Chamber's doors and was immediately answering the questions his students had about his well-being.

Yuu began to follow Crowley, as he nervously looked around the room from under his cloak. He watched as Crowley motioned him over towards the huge mirror in the middle of the room.

Yuu nodded and walked over towards the mirror and was immediately in 'awe'. The mirror suddenly summoned a pale white mask with different features on it. The mask began to ask,

"State Thy Name, Young Man

"State Thy Name, Young Man." Yuu began to repeat his name towards the mask. The mask pondered for a bit, until he responded,

"His soul shows...nothing. There isn't anything specific that this soul has to offer."

Yuu frowned softly, as he began to hear the whispers from the students that stood around him, until he heard the girl's footsteps nearing behind him.

He looked over at her and stepped back, as she blankly stared up at the mirror. The mask stated,

"State Thy Name, Young One." The girl response was cold and monotonous, as she said,

"My name is (Y/n) Addams. But I prefer Wednesday instead." The mask stared at her and pondered for awhile, until he said, firmly and elegantly.

"This young one's soul shows...dark, twisted, and horrifying magic. This soul will be staying in DIASOMNIA."

A gasp was heard from the short, but older vampire as he began to smile. Lilia began to gleam happily, until he saw how Sebek was glaring at the cloaked-covered girl and immediately nudged him harshly.

Sebek winced and looked over at Lilia to see him narrowing his eyes at the younger.

The mask then said something that shocked everyone in the room, well excluded for Yuu.

"Also this young one isn't a male, but a female." The said female shook off the hood from the cloak, showing her beautiful half-dead appearance.

Lilia stared at her appearance and fell in love with her beautiful twin braids that were tied into a small little n00ses

Sebek looked over at her and fell in love with her deadpanned expression.

Riddle stared at the girl and immediately saw her dull, blank obsidian eyes and wondered why they looked so..dead.

Ace stared at the girl and smirked, he liked her slightly plump lips... idiot.

Vil stared at the girl with a indifferent expression, he didn't like her aesthetic but he did like that she was quite beautiful like himself.

Rook and Epel stared at the girl and immediately reacted so much, that they looked away in embarrassment.

Jamil and Kalim looked over at the girl and immediately pondered on her monotonous, but soft voice.

Leona stared at the girl and rolled his eyes.. he didn't like her.

Idia from behind the tablet, stared at the girl and immediately blushed deeply as he shrieked inhumanly, which made Ortho very, very concerned for his brother's well-being.

Floyd and Jade, as well as Azul stared at the girl and instinctively shared a sinister grin.

Wednesday looked down at her arms and poked her, now sleeping familiar as she blankly narrowed her dead eyes at everyone around, except for Yuu.

She looked over at Crowley and said,"May I please leave towards my dorm..? these people are...I.N.S.U.F.F.E.R.A.B.L.E."

The male students around began to defend their pride and dignity, but she couldn't care less about that. Crowley then pointed at Lilia and motioned her over towards him.

She looked over at the short vampire and walked over to him, her footsteps elegantly floored the scene.

'I wonder how sweet Enid's doing without me. Hmm, no matter.. let's just have 'fun' in this new world, okay dear Draco?'

'Okay mistress!'