00.04

🦴 Wednesday's Pov 🦴

As I walked up towards the shorter male, I blankly stared deep into his large deep red eyes. I could feel his uncomfortable aura from a mile away until the tall, cabbage-haired male next to him yelled,

"Oi! Don't you look at Lilia-sama like that, girlie!" I looked over at him and responded, coldly.

"What do you mean, this is how I look at everyone... including my parents. Don't be loud, you may lose your voice or worse...your head." He widened his eyes in surprise, but hid it with a angry expression.

I heard Draco's feeble voice in the back of my mind, yelling at the green-haired male.

I looked down to see Draco's hissing frame in my arms, and rubbed my cold fingers against his black, luscious fur to calm his nerves. But that didn't help.

He began to yowl at the cabbage-haired male, as his sharp claws began to appear from his paws. The cabbage-haired male then looked down at Draco and narrowed his eyes at him.

Draco didn't like that and immediately launched himself onto the cabbage-haired male's face, making the said boy scream and stumble around in surprise. The shorter male then looked panicky as he rushed over to the stumbling male.

The room suddenly became a loud, screaming arena and I didn't like it one bit. I summoned Thing and felt him crawl up my back and onto my shoulder. He then to snap his fingers, which gotten everyone's attention.

Once everyone looked over at me and reacted to Thing in their own unnecessary ways, but I really didn't care about their opinions on Thing. I blankly stared at them and tilted my head, as Thing crawled off my body and rushed over towards Draco and the other two males.

🧛Lilia's Pov🧛

While I tried to pull off the small kitten from Sebek's , now, scratched up face, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over on my shoulder to see.. a severed hand. I widened my eyes in surprise, as I shook my head and went back to pulling off the hissy kitten.

After a while, I finally gotten the kitten off of Sebek's face and sighed softly. I looked down at the kitten and silently cooed at his adorable doe eyes. I then looked over at Sebek and frowned softly. Reaching out, I helped him up and immediately walked over to Wednesday.

She looked down at me and said, monotonously.

"What do you want?" I looked up at her and handed her the kitten. She grabbed the kitten and rubbed his fur, as he began to purr softly.

I watched the sight and chuckled softly, which grabbed Wednesday's attention. She looked at me with her blank, black eyes and asked.

"What are you laughing for?" I shook my head, blushing in embarrassment as I quickly excused my and dragged Sebek out towards the nurse's office.

I began to think, as I arrived at the nurse's office and walked in politely.

'She's so blunt and bitter... I like that.. I wonder what else she is like.'

I can't use my pictures anymore! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭