Come lay down with me

Me: Hi, m-my name is Lynzie and im a vampire.
Jungkook: Awe. hi sweetheart. I'm Jungkook. come sit here (i hesitate) don't worry it's okay. i won't bite. (i hesitated but walked to him. i sat down next to him and fiddled with my fingers).
Jungkook: Baby, why are you so shy? have you never sat with a hot boy before?
Me: Sorry, i'm just very nervous. your really cute and um
Jk: Sexy?
Lynzie: Yeah. Umm, where's your bathroom?
Jk: Here, come with me. I'll take you. Take my hand. *I hesitate* Don't be shy. I won't bite. Come on. *He takes me to the bathroom* I'll be out here waiting darling~
Lynzie: O-okay
Jin: Hey Jungkook. Who's in the bathroom?
Jk: My soon to be Girlfriend. I brought her because she didn't know where it was.
Jin: Oh. Well when she's done come downstairs. I have someone who wants to meet her.
Jk: Okay. We will. Baby, hurry up.
Y/n: O-okay. *I flush the toilet. I open the door and saw Jungkook. He took my hand and we walked down*
Jungkook Pov
She's so cute when she's shy. She flinched when i touched her arm. i felt sad because i knew she was scared of me. I walked us to my bedroom and I laid on the bed. Y/n, your eyes are red. Do you want blood?" (You nod you head. Jungkook drags you to him and pushes your head in his neck gesturing for you to drink from him). Jungkook: drink baby. You need it. (You sink your teeth in his skin slowly drinking from him. He rubs your back as can feel your heartbeat against his chest. You then stop sucking and he turns his head to look at you). Jungkook: you okay now baby? (You nod. He smiles and pulls your body on top of him putting all of your weight on him. His nipple was by your mouth and you slowly latch on it. He moans by the unexpected pleasure). Jungkook: what are you doing baby? Latching onto mommy's nipples? (You pulled back thinking you did wrong. He smiled and pulled you back letting you latch back onto his nipple. He rubbe his hand through your hair.