Chapter three

Y/n POV
I was sitting on the chair when someone slapped me. I looked up to see Mina.... My enemy.
Mina: I can finally hit you now bitch. Jungkook isn't here to save you this time.
She was about to hit me but Jungkook stopped her.
Jungkook: Nice try Mina. But you're not touching her.
Mina: But I have to! She has to learn how to stop touching what's mine.
Jungkook: I was never yours to begin with. Remember when i confessed to you and you rejected me because i was a nerd and poor? Yeah. I was never yours. Your just trying to claim me.
Mina: I didn't mean that Jungkook. I've always wanted to be with you. Something just told me to say no.
Yoongi: Jungkook! Y/n company is waiting for her. She is the Director.
Mina: What?! This bich has a company and she's rich? Y/n, can I talk to you?
Y/n: N-no. You're just gonna use me for my money. I don't trust you.
Mina: Who said I was gonna use you?
Jungkook: She knows how you get when you see money. And she's afraid that you might try and use her for her money. It triggers her because he own sister used her for her money.
Mina: Sister? She has a sister?
Jungkook: Yeah. But that's not important right now. We'll be leaving. Come on, sweetheart.
.............
Jungkook: Sweetie?
Y/n: Yes?
Jungkook: I know you're still a little scared to be close to me. But I need you to trust me. Because right now, I have two enemies who are after me and if they see you they will try and use you to find me because they know that you're my weakness. So please trust me on this.
Y/n: I trust you Kookie. I will never leave your side.
Jungkook: Good because I'm not going to let that happen. If somethings happens to you I will end my life.