Chapter six. "Haven't gotten used to me"

Jin: Okay, what do you mean you haven't gotten used to Jungkook yet? Do you know how much he loves you?
Y/n: I-I know that. But it's my first time being around him. And I need time to fully get used to him.
Jin: I don't care what you need. In this house, if you're dating Jungkook you must be used to him immediately. I don't just let girls sit around making him feel some type of way. Either you get used to Jungkook or you'll be locked in the guest room for five days.
Y/n: But Jin....
Jin: Choose one!
Y/n: O-okay, I'll get used to him.
Jin: Good. Now go upstairs and be around him more.
.....
Jungkook: Don't worry. I heard what happened. I didn't expect him to be so rushing. I understand you aren't getting used to me. But if you do, you can always talk to me about anything.
Y/n: Thanks for understanding Jungkook.
.....
Jin: Hey, what are you doing?
Y/n: Grabbing something to drink from the fridge.
Jin: Have you got used to Jungkook yet? In order to drink or eat in this house, you must be lovey dovey with him.
Jungkook: Now you're doing too much.
Jin: I'm just saying. She hasn't gotten used to you and I am not going to sit here and let her drink and eat freely.
Jungkook: So what is she supposed to do? Starve?
Jin: If that's what it fakes then yeah.
Namjoon: Y/n, don't worry about it. You can eat or drink whatever you want. Don't let his stubbornness get to you.
Y/n: Thank you Joonie.
Jin: What did you just call him?!
Y/n: I called him Joonie.
Jin: *Slams table* NOBODY CALLS HIM THAT BUT ME! LEARN YOUR PLACE!
(Y/n gets teary eyed. Why does Jin get mad at her for the smallest things?)
Namjoon: Jin it's fine. She just called me Joonie. What's wrong with that?
Jin: That's the name only I can call you. We all know that no one else can call you that. I'm surprised she actually was brave enough to say that in front of me.
Jungkook: Eomma, you didn't have to be so rude. You know how sensitive she is.
Jin: Sensitive my ass. If she's living in this house she will be getting yelled at daily. She isn't special.
(And that was it. Y/n ran to the room and shut the door crying silently).
Namjoon: You are delusional. She didn't even do anything to you. Why are you acting this way?
Jin: Isn't it obvious? I hate her! When she first came here I hated her! But I didn't say anything because I didn't want you guys to make me feel like shit.
Jungkook: What did she do to you to make you hate her?
Jin: ......
Jungkook: Are you gonna say anything?
Jin: It's nothing. I'm going to bed.