Chapter four

Y/n: End your life? Don't do that! If you end your life who will I hangout with? Who will I spend my whole life with if your end your life?
Jungkook: I was just telling you baby. I won't end my life. But if you are in any danger you call me and I'll be there.
Mrs. Jeon: Well look who we have here. The poor girl?
Jungkook: Mom right now is not the time.
Mrs. Jeon: Oh but it is. You see, Jungkook I've always known you we're the type to be so kind and soft towards poor people. But when it come to rich people you're quick enough to act cold. And because of this thing you reject Mina? The richest girl.
Jungkook: Everything is not about money. You may have used dad for his money but that doesn't mean I'm gonna do the same thing to Y/n. If you can't respect that then oh well.
Mrs. Jeon: You! What have you done? My son has never talked back to me like this. I brainwashed him when he was little.
Jungkook: Wait what? You brainwashed me?
Mrs. Jeon: Son that came out wrong. I didn't mean to say that.
Jungkook: Then tell me wha you we're trying to say. Because you have yet to tell me the truth.
Mrs. Jeon: What truth is there to tell? I never brainwashed you. I never even had the audacity to do so.
Y/n: You told him that you would take care of him and his father. You swore to his father that no matter what you'd take care of Jungkook. But now that his father is gone you mistreat him?
Mrs. Jeon: Since when do you have the courage to speak to me in that tone? My son has been better off without you. He would be better off without you if he'd just choose someone better.
Jungkook: I don't have to date who you want me to. I have my own life. And I'm not going to sit here and let you control that.
Mrs. Jeon: Control? I'm just doing my job as a mother. But here I am arguing with my son.
Jungkook: Is it my fault for trying to get you to look through your mistakes? I didn't tell you to do this. I didn't tell you to get pregnant by 300 men in two days. But that's what you did because my dad couldn't pleasure you. Is that why? Is it because he couldn't pleasure you right?
Mrs. Jeon: Who told you that? You never speak to me that way!
Jungkook: There's a such thing as changing. I'm not the same Jungkook you knew before.