Chapter two

Irene: Have you heard about what everyone is talking about? Everyone is saying that Jungkook is dating the school nerd. Everyone is so upset that Jungkook chose Y/n and not them.
Yuna: What? But Jungkook has been with her for four Years now. How come everybody is trying to control his love life?
Irene: All the girls in the school thinks that Jungkook should be with them. They said because they are popular and he is the school's bad boy, they think that Jungkook should be with someone who matches his status.
Yuna: Wow. These bitches are something else. They think about nobody but themselves.
Girl one: Can you believe it? Jungkook is together with that Y/n girl. Like what does she have that we don't?
Girl two: Yeah. I mean how can you possibly reject hot girls for someone like her? I mean look at the way she's dressed.
Jungkook: And what's wrong with the way she's dressed?
Mina: J-Jungkook....
Lina: We were just saying how messed up it is for you to reject us from someone like her. Like was does she have?
Jungkook: She has a kind heart. Something that you two can not give. I mean did you really think I would choose you after you picked on me in the past?
Mina: Jungkook that's was way back in two thousand-fourteen. It's two thousand-twenty three. That was year's ago. But now that you're rich and popular we think you should give us a chance.
Jungkook: I think not. How would you feel if someone called you out of your name because of what you wear? How would you feel if the person you trusted the most betrayed you because you're not rich? Because that's what you did to me.
Mina: I'm sorry. I couldn't control my needs for money. I mean look back at you now. You're the perfect fit for me now. So please, leave Y/n and come to me.
Jungkook: Hell no.