𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

-~-

Adeline thanked the cab driver, who had driven her to the edge of the Ashridge Forrest. She then started her trek to where E&E had told her to meet.

Upon arriving at her desired locations Adeline called out,

"Could you have been any more vague? Ashridge Forest 1pm"

Eudoria and Edith whirled around to look at her.

"Ah, good, you're here!" Eudoria called back.

Adeline finally arrived at where the two were next to a carriage with two horses.

"As we are only a couple of miles from Ashridge Prison, I can only assume you have a plan to break Enola out."

"You might be surprised to know that it was Sherlock who asked us to come up with this plan." Edith told Adeline.

Adeline's eyebrows rose, it wasn't like Sherlock to ask for help.

"He came home after I had gone to sleep, and left before I had awoken." Was all Adeline said. 

"Well, we better get to it, our plan goes into action in 10 minutes." Eudoria said, and hopped into the carriage, while Edith climbed up front.

Adeline followed after Eudoria and felt the carriage start to move. 

"What's the plan then?" Adeline asked. 

"Well, in about nine minutes, we're going to set explosive off by the west facing wall, as at that time Enola will be in the courtyard on exercise. That should be all, and then we will make haste and be on our way." Eudoria explained nonchalantly. 

Adeline stared at Eudoria for a second before sighing and nodding.

"Well, that sounds about right for a Eudoria Holmes plan."

-~-

"Five, four, three, two, and... One!"

All Adeline could hear was the explosions going off, then men shouting, and then Enola appeared.

"Tis I." Eudoria said with a little hand wave, Enola gasped and leaned forward to hug her mother. 

"Oh it is good to see you." Eudoria told her daughter, the carriage suddenly jiggled with the bumpy road, and Enola finally turned to her sister-in-law. 

"What are you doing here?" Enola questioned Adeline.

"I'm sorry, is my presence not wanted here?" Adeline teased, with a grin.