𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 .

𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘈'𝘚 𝘗𝘖𝘝

𝘔𝘈𝘠 16𝘛𝘏, 1999

𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘈'𝘚 𝘖𝘍𝘍𝘐𝘊𝘌

___________________________

Being a business owner isn't just being a business owner . You have to keep up the work , keep up the staff , and most importantly have the guts to do the damn thing . Especially at 28 years old .

There are a lot of things about me that not even my staff knows . It's for the better . For their safety . They're the only ones that can even tolerate me . And the bullshit that I do and say .

Ever since I was a little girl , I knew their was something wrong with me . A couple of screws loose . The way I reacted when horrible events would happen . I have no empathy for others . Maybe I am crazy like everyone says I am .

It's not even a secret anymore just a rumor flying around town . That I'm not denying at all . Why in the hell would I deny something that I know is true just for it to come bite me in the ass later on . I'm not pussy like some of these other business owners .

Acting like hard work and dedication put them where they are today . I call bullshit . We all have dirty laundry , and sometimes , it just spills over . People who have the information know better than to tell it .

I have people at the tip of my fingers . And I'll do absolutely anything to keep it that way .

Anything .

The doorbell rung again . I looked over at the clock that read 12:59. I was already sitting in my office with Brad , so I knew it had to be Brandy . Brandy Brandy Brandy . I can't get her name or her face out of my head .

For a young girl , she has me intrigued . Impresssed . Everything I'm usually not towards other workers . She has something different to bring to the table . And I'm all ears .

The word attractive is an understatement to describe her . I feel bad for anyone else who has eyes on her . There is no way they're getting in the way of this . I'd like to see them even try .

If they even look at her the way I do , I'd daydream in my head about gashing their eyeballs out . And just squeezing the juice out of them .

I want her . Badly . And what I want , I usually get . And anyone that's an obstacle can get buildozed right off the side of the road .

Or worse .

" Let her in ." I demanded . He hurriedly pressed the button to let Brandy in . She hesitantly came inside . She looked beautiful as always . Her nice legs , hourglass shape , everything about her is perfect .

She's making it really hard to keep it professional . Not like I follow the rules anyways .

" On time I see ?" I commented . She looked up once she made it to the middle seat in front of my desk . She chose that spot yesterday . She nodded her head and sat down in her seat clenching her legs together .

Nervousness was filling up her body . I could just see it in her face . I took a deep sigh and grabbed a cigarette from the pile on my desk . " I'd like it if you responded with words ." I told her .