𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 .

BRANDY'𝘚 𝘗𝘖𝘝

𝘔𝘈𝘠 29𝘛𝘏, 1999

𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘈'𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌

_____________________________

I was in the kitchen of Angelina's House . Just sitting there waiting for her to finish cooking . It was silent . I couldn't get any words to come out of my mouth after what happened last night . It was awkward to even look her in the face . I was embarrassed .

How could I be so unprofessional and sleep with my boss . I just hope none of this shit is in the blogs tomorrow . Angelina turned around at the island and started scrapping all the eggs onto the plate . She looked up at me as she did so . I put my head down , not wanting to look her in the eyes .

She grabbed a sharp knife with a point on it . She slammed it into the stack of pancakes I had on my plate. It made me jump a little . "Okay , your gonna have to say something . You can't just ignore me for the rest of the fucking day ." She told me with this cold look on her face .

" There's nothing to be said , whatever happened happened ." I told her . I could tell my answer pissed her off . " And that's just it ? You don't have any kind of feelings for me ." She asked me . " I do . I won't sit here and lie about it ." I told her shrugging . I went to grab the bowl of eggs .

She grabbed my wrist tightly . Squeezing harder each glare . She yanked the eggs out of my hand and threw them on the island . " Are you fucking somebody else ?" She asked me . " I fucked my ex boyfriend the night before your party ." I said being honest . Her face looked like it was turning hot red . She looked like she would explode at any moment .

" Tell him to stay away from you ." She said with a serious tone . " I mean , I already tell him that . It's not gonna change the fact that he'll keep knocking at my door every other night ." I told her . She took the knife out of the pancakes . She held it in her hand twisting it around . " Tell him ." She said not breaking eye contact with me .

" Angelina, what's your problem . Why are you acting like a crazy psycho. When I'm finished eating I'll tell him ." I said . I don't get why she was tripping , It's not like we're in a relationship . What's her damage .

" Just call him !" She screamed in my face . " I shouldn't have to ask you over and over again !" She yelled at me . I was just a little taken back . Not that surprised though . Considering how she talked to Brad the other day . " When I'm finished eating . I'm a grown ass woman , you don't tell what to do ." I said still keeping my composure .

I just rested my head in my hand , and rubbed my temples . All of a sudden , I felt Angelina's hand wrap around my arm . She yanked me out of my seat , I stood up and stumbled . She slammed me into the marble wall . Pressing her hands up against my arms so I couldn't move . " Angie what the hell !" I yelled at her . She grabbed me by my arms and shook me . " Why can't you just listen to me !" She yelled in my face .

I didn't even know what to say . I was in shock , and I've never seen her act like this before . I knew she could be cold , but I never knew she was crazy . " Stop being a stupid little bitch and call him !" She screamed in my face . " Get the fuck off of me first then !" I screamed back at her . She let go of me , and grabbed the house phone next to her . She handed it to me , with that cold look in her eyes . I took it back from her . Her body heat was radiating onto me . That's how close she was .