𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 .

𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘠 𝘗𝘖𝘝

𝘔𝘈𝘠 28𝘛𝘏 , 1999

𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘠'𝘚 𝘈𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛

  _____________________________

The night before this morning was rough . I barely even got rest . The schedule that I'm on everyday for work is exhausting . Especially know that Angie has made me the official director for the whole movie .

It's Friday . Usually my favorite day of the week . There was a casting party tonight that Angelina wants me to attend formally . And not only am I invited , but I'm hosting alongside her . I get to show up with the Angelina Jolie .

I know people might think of how big of an opportunity this is . And it is . But the amount of anxiousness and pressure I have pent up in side is eating me up like a bitch .

I turned over and opened my eyes in bed . My alarm clock read " 2:07 pm " . It was for sure time to get up and head to the building . I felt an arm fall over me .

I had forgotten that the night before I invited my ex Dalvin in . He was always obsessed with me , and last night I finally gave in to him . He's fine and all , but he doesn't know how to give a girl some space .

I knew I would regret this later , and I was right . Now he's gonna think we're meant to be . I just wanted to fuck .

" Where you going today ?" He asked me in a demanding tone . He always wants to know where I'm at , what I'm doing , who I'm with . " To work Dalvin , where the fuck else ." I told him turning over to face him .

" Don't get smart , it was just a simple question ." He said looking me into my eyes . My eyes traveled down from the chain he had on , and his muscular tatted up body . He's one fine ass asshole .

" Instead of talking so much shit , you should use your mouth for other things ." He said leaning into me . I immediately pushed his head back with my hand . " Fuck you Dalvin ." I said sitting up . I grabbed my journal and the pen laying beside it .

I wrote a to do list of everything I needed to accomplish today . I felt like I was missing something as I bit down vigorously on the pen . There had to be teeth marks indented in it by the time I was finished .

I could feel Dalvin staring . I shut my journal shut extremely hard and turned to look at him . " What now Dalvin ? " I said irritated as fuck with him . " Isn't it about time for you to be going home and getting yourself ready for your listening party ." I told him . " That can wait Brandy . I just wanna be with you ." He told me .

I love Dalvin . I always have . But sometimes , he's just too much for me . He doesn't know if he wants to have my heart , or be an asshole . I want a man who knows what he wants , not some pussy . Not saying that's what he is , but if the shoe fits .

The phone started ringing . I picked it up and answered lowly . " Hello ?" I asked on the line . " Brandy girl , how has it been going ?" I heard a voice on the other line . I could tell it was my homegirls Nia . She's always looking out for me .

" Hey , everything's going great Nia . What about you ?" I asked her sitting up a little bit more . " Nothing really , I just wanted to congratulate on everything . I have a trip coming  up that I want you to come on  . I'll send you the details , let me know if you're coming dollface ." She told me . She sounded pretty excited .