𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 .

𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘋𝘠'𝘚 𝘗𝘖𝘝

𝘔𝘈𝘠 28𝘛𝘏, 1999

𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘈'𝘚 𝘏𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘌

______________________________

I woke up in a King Sized bed . The room had black furniture everywhere . A marbel floor , with gold around everything . I didn't stress , I knew immediately this was Angelina's room . It's gigantic to say she's all by herself . I looked over at the digital clock .

It was only 11:02 pm . I must've dozen off in the limbo . As I sat up in the bed , the double doors busted open . The light was dimmed in the room , so it was hard to see . Angelina walked in , she stood in front of the bed and just stared at me .

" Hey sleeping beauty . You're lucky I carried your ass up here ." She told me . " Where did I fall asleep at ?" I asked her still trying to wake my brain up . " In the car . You were so bummed out that you walked out there just to take a nap ." She said laughing a little .

She came around the bed , and climbed in on the other side . I started to pull the covers back and get out of the bed . I felt her hand grab tightly around my upper arm . She kind of leaned in and got closer . " And you're going to where exactly ?" She said .

I just looked back at her . She was staring into my soul . Her eyes were like a knife . I half smiled at her , and kicked my legs back into the warmth of her silky bed . We laid there watching tv for about an hour . I was extremely uncomfortable .

I can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm in Angelina's room . It's crazy to me . I felt her eyes staring at me . I felt her getting closer and closer . Next thing I know , her hand was on my stomach , I felt her breathing against my ear . My heart was pounding like crazy .

" Are you nervous ?" She whispered in my ear . I shook my head lying to her . I loved the way it was gentle but demanding . Out of no where , she grabbed me by the pajama shirt I was wearing . " Don't lie to me . I hate being lied to ." She told me .

I was tired of her always trying to belittle me . " I'm genuinely not nervous . If I was I would've thrown up all over your expensive ass silk bed sheets , and maybe even rub it in your face ." I snapped back . Bad idea Brandy . Bad Idea .

She looked a tad taken back at what I said . Almost like she expected it , but didn't think It would happen . She raised an eyebrow at me . " Angie , I-" " Just shut the fuck up for once ." She said as her face got closer and closer to mine . It kept getting more intense . I was beginning to lean in as well .

I like Angelina , and I'm crushing . It's hard to hide it . But she's my boss . What the fuck am I doing . Before I could finish my thoughts , our lips touched . I was a little taken back , but It happened . Her lips were soft , extremely welcoming . Part of me wondered why this happened , and the other part wondered why not sooner .

She grabbed onto my waist as the kiss gradually got more intense . I didn't really know what to do with my hands . When Angelina realized how much I was holding back , she broke off the kiss . I could see her turning a little red in her cheeks . She glided her hands up my arms , and interlaced her fingers with mines .

She continued kissing me some more . " I don't like how smart you've been with me ." She said as she made her way down to my neck . She sucked up on my neck . I felt her hands go down to my shorts . She had her hands wrapped around the edges of them . A little moan escaped from me as she made out with my neck .