The human revive book

"Dream why do we do this just give me the revive book" quackity spoke glaring at me I thought and then looked at quackity and sighed, "Quackity I don't have the revive book"
After I said that he watched me and grabbed me by the throat pushing me against the obsidian wall. "Dream..." he looked at me and then he caressed my face as I flinched thinking he was going to hit me "shirt" I looked at him confused till I understood and I shook my head. He forcefully grabbed my hands pinning them behind me he took my shirt off and looked at my back and he smirked. "So your the revive book or human it's basically tattoos on your back am I right"he glared at me deeply I did not even turn my head to face him. He forcefully grabbed my chin and turned my head to where I was right in his face. I completely turned red how close he was, he smirked "flustered dreamy" he said teasingly I looked away whining slightly. "Tch this is quite annoying since I would have to translate these since I don't even know the language" he groaned he then glared at me I looked into his eyes to see nothing I never really seen and had seen in only one persons eyes. George it was the eyes of someone I had seen of a yandere. "You wouldn't mind atleast telling me the language and I give you something in return" he watched and waited for a response I slowly thought of it "What do I get if I do, do it." The gambling man that stood infront of me lifted my Chin he was now over my body hovering before it he slowly caressed my face my whole body heated up and started turning red as I looked away. "Do we have a deal dreamy" he smirked getting closer "I will give you an extra tip if you want" I flushed even redder he just chuckled as he wrapped one of his hands around my waist. I slowly gave a nod of approval and that's when I felt hot tingly on my lips I opened my eyes to see quackity slowly kissing me going gentle I slowly began to kiss back he broke caressing my face once more looking into my eyes and began to touch my waist as he lifted my chin once more to go rougher on the 2nd kiss but not too rough. "Language dream" he asked as soon as we slowly stopped I nodded "ender" he smirked as he played with my hair "good dreamy" he soon got up and walked towards th lava. "Sam today is done" he yelled and with that the lava started to disappear and platform came over. Quackity just hopped on "thanks for the information dream" he waved as he reached the other side hopping off.