⚠️Smut⚠️

Quackity Pov
As dream came back after hours of being gone I had chosen to stay at Las Nevadas he was covered in blood as he showered and changed into normal night clothes as he yawned tiredly I smirked as I saw dreams outfit "hey Dreamy" I said as I stood behind him "hey Quackity" I smirked grabbing his waist and turning him around, Dream began to blush a bright red as he cowered under me he began to push his own body against mine. I smirked as I lifted his chin slowly closing the gap and kissing. We broke after minute to take small breather but Dream did not seem to need it as I kissed him once more I craved for more I began to gently bite his bottom lip. He groaned as he opened his mouth allowing me to slide my tongue in and with that I heard small moan come from dream I smirked as we parted still have salvia only thing keeping us attached. I lifted up Dreams chin again but this time it was enough to leave his neck wide open I began to kiss dreams neck slowly. I began to bite and suck on dreams neck leaving a hickey as heard the delightful sounds of moans of pleasure as he gripped onto my shirt. I began to move my hand down touching dreams body as I still sucked on his neck as I began to reach his waist I started to grab his member to hear the most beautiful sound ever which was amazing soft moan. As I began to stop pulling on his dream member I started to pull dreams clothes off leaving him almost completely naked except his boxers. Dream gripped at my now torn clothes and began to tear them off quickly, as he move his face across my body sucking on my body on any spot he could but not long a o ugh to leave big hickeys just small ones, I began to pull down dreams boxers as I picked him up squeezing his ass as I carried him onto the bed. As I began to hover over Dream as Dream opened his mouth I stuck two fingers in "suck" I said in deep commanding tone as I smirked as he sucked on them, as I pulled out the two finger that were now wet as I turned him around I slowly put my two fingers in scissors style as I heard slight moan and whine escaped his mouth as I did that I slowly extracted my fingers from the his hole as a small whine escaped his mouth. "Don't worry doll you're gonna like what I'm going to be putting in you" I said whispering in his ear as now I saw smirk on dreams face who now was hard, I smirked as I began to slowly putting my member inside of dream as I slowly just putting it in I heard small whine, I grinned as I went faster I could hear moans of pleasure "Say my name~" I whispered in his ear as he slowly tried to make something out but only moans came out but finally through the moans he said "faster daddy~" I smirked as I went faster and faster until Dream moans were non stop I kept going harder and faster until I was at my climax letting it out as I slowly extracted my member from dream I began to turn dream over as I lowered my head to where dreams member was and I slowly started to suck on it. Louder moans of pleasure came out as he yelled only 3 words repeatedly "harder, faster, daddy" as he began to grab my hair pulling on it as I sucked faster and harder and suddenly he was at his climax and he moaned one last time before he let out a liquid. I swallowed the white liquid and licking dreams member.