the official wedding

I sighed as I stood in a fancy suit sighing as my human form growth which had been stunned, which now had been as tall or even taller then Ranboo. As I stood at the altar I sighed as my tail which was visible flicked nervously Foolish chuckled as he stood next to me "Don't be worried he loves you and you know that" he whispered in my ear I chuckled as I looked back at the door waiting for my duckling as I glanced around the room it was fully green with nature from my home I glanced back at the door that was being opened. I stared at in amazement at my husband who was wearing wedding dress most of the men chuckled but I blushed at my duckling as he walked towards the altar. As he stood at the alter right across from me I looked into his eyes I watched the ocean blue eye and foggy blind eye watch back into mine I smiled as I failed to listen to the words just amazed by my duckling only a few words caught my attention "Quackity do you take Dream as your husband and will go through with h8m during hard times..." the priest spoke waiting for Quackity "I do" Quackity said smiling who almost kissed the words as he paused as his eyes watched back to me "Dream do you take Quackity as your for-" I quickly responded interrupting the man as my tail basically wagged like a dog "I do! I do! I do!" I smiled as I watched my husband the priest chuckled "you may now kiss the bribe to make it official" he said as I quickly grabbed onto him as I lifted his chin as I kissed him he kissed back as quickly as possible I separated from a kiss "mark him!" I heard Mohg yell I chuckled as I slowly began to lift Quackitys  chin as I began to kiss his neck then biting into it as I kicked the blood clean from his neck a mark of an white ender dragon appeared on his neck.