The escape

As I sat in the cold obsidian floor just bored and waiting for something to happen I then hear two voices I knew. "Hey dream" I quickly got up "hey Dreamy" my eyes open wide "Quackity, Techno!" I yelled as I smirked as my plan of manipulating Quackity had worked and I was able to get out finally. "If we break even one block the alarm will go off so let's get out with bang" Techno smirked pulling out TNT Quackity and I smirked as he dropped the TNT causing it to explode and the alarm went off. As we went out through the tunnel that they had dug, we ran out of the prison laughing and jumped on horses that were ready. As we rode all the way to the las Nevada's as we made it we all put the horses up. "Dreamy" I turned my head to see Quackity lending me a hand I grabbed it but this time I was actually blushing and not having to fake it. Was I really falling in love I thought but while in thought I tripped on a rock and being caught in Quackitys arms "Aw darling if you just want to be carried just ask you don't gotta hurt yourself" I turned completely red as he picked me up bridal style carrying me all the way inside of his special mansion home.

I ran inside but was quickly grabbed by Quackity "woah there Dreamy, I got to give you something" I groaned as he left me alone in the room while he went to fetch something. I sighed as white furry tail was now visible as I looked around the room I sighed in boredom as my tail wrapped around a random object "Dream-" I quickly jumped and hissed at Quackity
Quackity Pov
As I grabbed a collar that had shocker and tracker just in case but it would be impossible to break I walked back into room to see Dream using a  white tail to pick up some vase "Dream-" but as soon I said his name he quickly jumped and hissed at me I quickly walked over to Dream and try to grab his tail but it quickly disappeared before my eyes "what are you doing" I glared at him "I mean how do you have a tail" he tilted his head in confusion "you know what I mean, anyway come here" as Dream slowly staggered near I quickly grabbed his shirt pulling him close while attaching the collar I looked up to see a flustered Dream I smirked as I began to kiss him he kissed back but we broke soon after.