Dreams realm

Suddenly Dream grabbed me out of nowhere "what's going on!" I yelled at dream confused why he was suddenly pulling me away "Sam! Somehow he did something!" He yelled "Where are we going!" I asked frantically "My home!" He yelled loudly I would have froze in shock but since Dream was pulling me I was just being pulled once more. As Dream ran he started to do some type of hand gestures "Emoh ym ot nruter eht Redne ecaps" I paused in confusion on what he was saying but suddenly a portal opened up and we jumped in we were falling as I was about to spread my wings but Dream was flying with white ender dragon wings landing us gently on the ground as I looked around I turned to see Dream as huge white enderman with huge white dragon wings, and horns. I was amazed at all the features of Dream he was fluffy, he had fluffy tail and was as white as snow but he looked majestic the whole realm or world looked majestic its nature was something to adore as it was much prettier then the place I called home but it did not have any cities it had seem. "Welcome the the ender space" I stood in shock "ender space?" He nodded "every gods home is based off realm mostly, like Sapnap is based off the nether and Karl's is based off of just the world but white like paused in time" I stood amazed but then I paused and turned back to dream "but what about sleep, shouldn't there be house of yours" I asked Dream he nodded as he reached his hand out I grabbed it and he picked me up as two wings spreader from his back we shot up in the sky and began to glide. As we flew I really saw this place must have been as big as earth I looked around to see end creatures I had never seen I paused when we approached a huge building it was castle and not just one but like as big as two combined.

Dreams pov"Welcome to my humble castle" I chuckled slightly smirking from Quackitys expression "you live here alone!" He yelled I chuckled "not really I have my younger brother he's the god of dragons, vampires, and revival like me" I just watched...

Dreams pov
"Welcome to my humble castle" I chuckled slightly smirking from Quackitys expression "you live here alone!" He yelled I chuckled "not really I have my younger brother he's the god of dragons, vampires, and revival like me" I just watched Quackitys jaw drop I chuckled "come on let's go in don't leave you mouth opened bugs might fly in" and with that he closed his mouth as we started towards the upwards the stairs and such Quackity seemed to be getting every look he could but he was just shocked due to most of the rooms being filled with dragon. As reach near the top I was jumped Quackity just laughed "Big brother your back!" The young man yelled as I got up you could tell from full view he red eyes as red as blood, he had white wings and horns and tail as white as snow, and you could tell he was related to me but some spots he had scales and some spots he had fur. "So that's your little brother" he turned his way to Quackity "Mohg is the name" as he said that he got closer to Quackity sniffing him and then turned back to me I quickly jumped away knowing what he was doing "you demon!" He just laughed "Your a bottom!" He just fell on the floor laughing while me and Quackity turned red "wait how's does he know that!?" I sighed "he has amazing smell he can tell who been inside who and he can tell if your the one who was bottom and who was top, and Mohg I'm a switch!" He just laughed as he got up "welp you were bottom last time but now I'm bored I have made the dragons help prepare a room for you two but I'm going to reck some chaos with explosives bye Dream bye Quackity" and he spreader his wings and flew off I chuckled but I was still slightly red "let's go see the room duckling" Quackity nodded as we made it to our room it was covered in ender decorations and it looked peaceful Quackity just jumped right onto the bed curling in almost a ball I chuckled as I went after him and yawned. I quickly began to spoon Quackity while he just paused kinda shock but he just left me to spoon him I chuckled.
⚠️some smut⚠️
As I softly pressed my lips against Quackitys neck, as Quackity tried to escape I grabbed him with my arm before he could get out of the bed and I began to wrap my tail around him as I hovered over him now. I began to slowly kiss my duckling as I got more more I craved more, I began to separate our kiss slowly but I quickly kissed back rougher Quackity was in shock as he was becoming a bottom. I began to bite Quackitys bottom lip for entry he did not open at first but I moved one my hands up Quackitys thigh squeezing it as he gasped I slid my tongue in i made sure I had let my tongue explore his whole mouth as we broke the kiss are salvia sill hung I kissed back but bringing my tongue in quickly as this process kept going on I moved my leg to his member. He began to grind on my leg as I began to slowly lick and kiss at Quackitys neck I began to bite leaving a hickey

And with that this was wonderful night I'm just a bit lazy to write anymore just reread the other smut page just as Dream if you want more details and such
⚠️smut done⚠️
As I made my was to the kitchen I saw Mohg drinking coffee "morning little brother" he just shook his head "you kept all rooms near up" I quickly turned red "your lover is loud when he's a bottom" Mohg said as he drank the rest of his coffee as he fixed himself another cup. I quickly turned Quackity stumbling to walk "Hey darling, having trouble walking" he quickly turned red and pointed to Mohg I sighed "he heard you your loud" Quackity blushed red and was now as red as a tomatoe "When do we go back" I paused and looked at my brother "Sam is trying to control the gods it's dangerous for anybody with god blood which includes you so it would be a while" Mohg said looking down Quackity sighed.