Nearly gone

"He's here. We need to go, now!"

Allison yelled. She grabbed my hand, and the 3 of us started running. We ran until we came to another room that was far away from their safe room.

"What was that?!"

I asked.

"That was the Ink Demon."

I looked at her, dumbfounded.

"Ok, what in the hell is going on here?! None of this makes any sense! Ink creatures? An Ink DEMON? Come on!"

Allison tried to reassure me when I felt a sudden pain in my arms. I yelped and fell to the ground.

"What's wrong? Kid, are you okay wha-"

She looked at my hands and arms and gasped a bit. I looked and almost screamed. There was ink. Almost looking like gloves, starting to run from my hands, slowly up my arms. They stopped after a second.

"What's happening now? What's this?!"

Allison tried calming me down once more.

"Look, I'm sorry, kid, but we can't stay out here. We need to move."

I nodded and got up. We went until there was a place with 3 different passage ways. Allison gave me an ax, and we all went to look down the paths.

I was walking down my path, clutching the ax close to my chest.

"Okay, this is okay. Everything's fine as long as you don't get into trouble.."

I didn't have a problem axing things, but it's this ink place, and it's creatures that's scaring me. I turned a corner and found some old plushies of Bendy and Boris. I picked up the Bendy one and looked at it. I wonder where he is.. There's a guy named Tom who looks exactly like Boris. According to Allison, Alice is here. So, where's Bendy. I hugged the plush and put it in my bag. I sighed and kept looking around. I was investigating a desk when I heard a loud bang and some weird noises from not too far away. I jumped and peeked around the corner to see a weird looking thing. It was decently big. Looked like it could tear my ax in 2 if I tried to swing. I tried sneaking back into the hallway, a horrible idea. Whatever it was, it saw me and started running towards me. I tried to stand my ground. I hit it a couple of times, but each time, it would just stagger and charge back at me.

"Oh, come on! No offense, but can't you just die?!"

I'll admit, I didn't want to kill it. I'm not sure why, but I just didn't. I was getting tired. The thing ended up knocking the ax out of my hands, and I fell to the ground. It came closer. This is it. I'm gonna die here in this place. To a weird creature. I closed my eyes, expecting impact or just simply death. But it never came. I slowly opened my eyes and stared in shock and a bit of horror.