Search and Rescue

We start this new chapter with Allison's POV cuz why tf not! Also very sorry for not updating- I got out of BATIM for a long while and so yeah heheh..
_______________________________________

Allison POV:

After what had happened with Alice, me and Tom got put into a random hallway. I looked back at the creatures, who took us away from the room with Alice and Y/n.

"Damn it.. We need to find a way to find Y/n. Or at least make sure he's okay."

I looked at Tom, who hesitated, but nodded. We began walking down the hallway, staying close to the shadows and trying to avoid fights as much as possible. I hope Y/n is okay. He seems drawn to trouble..

After a while of walking, we came across a pipe. Maybe if Y/n is smart enough, I can contact him like I did with the girl before.. I leaned to the pipe and tried calling out.

"Y/n! Y/n, can you hear me? Hello?"

I waited for a response. There were a few minutes of silence. Tom put his hand on my shoulder and shook his head. We were about to walk away from the pipe when we heard a voice.

"Allison? Tom? You guys still there?"

I turned around and went back to the pipe.

"Y/n? Oh, thank God you're okay. Are you hurt?"

"No, no. I'm alright."

He laughed a little. It was nice to hear him and hear he was okay.

"Hey, where are you right now? We could try to find you if we know where you are."

Y/n sighed,

"Well no shit Sherlock. You can't find me if you don't know where I am."

He started laughing again. At least he's having a bit of fun, I guess?
_______________________________________

Back to your POV:

I told them where I was. I think I'm in some sort of atrium? I'm honestly not 100% sure where I am.. I told them the best I could, and they said we'd meet at the elevators.

"Thank God their okay.. I was getting really worried."

I smiled and turned to the Ink Demon. He had a blank expression on his face.

"Hey, you okay? Something wrong?"

He looked at me and shook his head.

Let's get going if we're going to find your friends.

I nodded, and we were off to find the elevators.

Once we found them, I clicked the button to bring the elevator here. I started rocking back and forth to abide my time. I stopped once I noticed the Ink Demon walking away.

"Hey, where are you going?"

I turned to face him. He looked back at me before her turned a corner and disappeared.

"Hey, wait!"

I tried to follow after him, but I heard the elevator arrive. I turned the corner, and all there was, was ink. The elevator opened behind me. I turned back to it to see Allison running up to me.

"Y/n! Are you okay? Did anything happen?"

She asked while scanning my body for anything unnatural. With the exception of my hands and arms.

"No less fine than when we last talked, Allison."

I gave her a weak smile. I looked over at Tom and looked at him for a second. He nodded at me. I guess he could tell I was wondering if he was okay, too. Allison took her hands off my shoulders.

"Well, let's not waste anymore time. We need to find a way to stop Alice."

I nodded. The 3 of us started walking back to the elevator and went inside. Before we ascended, I took one last look at where the Ink Demon had disappeared. I couldn't understand why, but I found myself.. missing his presence?..