Angel's asset

I hate how confusing and annoying this place is. One moment, we're fighting off creatures trying to attack us. The next, we're in a room that's empty, besides a few speakers where a female voice was coming from. Taunting us.

"Who the hell are you anyway?!"

I shouted towards the speakers. The female laughed.

"Oh, Y/n honey. To keep it short and sweet, I'm an angel! Your savior. Those 2 are quite dangerous in reality. But I can keep you safe! Safe from those hideous creatures made of ink who attacked you. Safe from the Ink Demon himself."

I looked at the speakers. Did she mean it? I haven't been too safe with Allison and Tom. Could I be safe with this girl?

"Kid, you can't be seriously considering this! She's the bad guy! Shes-"

Lights came on a stage that we didn't even know was there. Then a girl walked out.

"I am Alice Angel!"

She was pretty, but half of her face was demented, twisted if you will. We all stared and waited for her next move.

"Take them away."

2 ink creatures and 1 with a Bendy mask came out to get us. We tried to fight, but they were stronger.

"Sammy, wait."

Alice said. She stepped closer to the edge, and this Sammy guy pulled me to we're I was in front of her, besides her being above me on a platform.

"Hm.. he could be more of an asset than I thought. Bring the 2 out of here, but keep him there. I'll be down in a second."

She laughed and walked back into the darkness. I struggled against the man's grip, but he just held tighter.

"Stop trying to escape, sheep. All will work out for you in the end."

The others took Allison and Tom out of the room. I'll have to find them somehow. Alice came up to me and chuckled.

"My dear, with them, you're just another pawn to help them 'stop this'. But with me, you could be so much more!"

I laughed at her.

"Don't get me wrong, you're pretty cool. But if you think I'd pick you over people who've saved my ass more than once? You're crazy."

I stuck my tongue out at her. She became irritated at my response.

"Why are you lying, hun? Do you tell yourself that they saved you?"

She laughed even more.

"We both know that's not true. The real one who's saved you is the one you were told to avoid."

I stare at her. She's right, in a way. How can I get out of this? What will I do? What can I do..