Cheong san x fem reader

We were all in the recording room, hiding from the zombies outside. Nayeon had left with Ms Park which kind of frustrated me because why would a teacher choose one rich snobby student who is a murderer over like 10 others.

I hope my brothers ok, my brother is Yoon gwinam, the school bully but he just does it because he feels pressured that if he doesn't they will do that to him and even to me. He is very protective over me that's why he doesn't know about my secret boyfriend. God he would kill me and then him, actually no one knows because I didn't want my boyfriend to get hurt.

My boyfriend, cheongsan :)

Everyone thinks we are bestfriends because we hang out alot but we are dating just no one knows.

I was sat leaning against a wall next to cheongsan. I was so tired though so I went to sleep.

Cheongsan pov~

Shes so fucking cute just sat there asleep next to me all I want to do is show everyone that she's mine and I just want to cuddle her while she sleeps so she knows she is safe.

I see joon yeong whispering to daesu while they are looking over here, so I quickly whisper to them, " hey , what are you whispering about?"

Joonyeong looks down and blushes. Wait blushes?

" this idiot thinks if he asks Yoon y/n out she will give him a chance"

Daesu quickly laughs out.

My jaw clenched as it takes every last bit of my will power not to go over there and beat the living shit out of him.

"Oh yh and why do you think that huh?"

I ask trying to mask my annoyance.

" oh I don't know, I know she's very quiet and shy around most people but I feel like we have a connection..." He  says while staring of at y/n. My y/n.

Thats it.

"Oh I dont think you have a chance" I say

"Oh really and whys that?" He asks confused by my sudden smirk.

Thats when I turn to her and slowly stroke her hair to wake her slightly.

"Hey baby, who do you belong to?"
I ask in a soft tone but loud enough so the boys can hear me.

She's still sleepy but answers while crawling into my lap and putting her head in my neck to keep sleeping.

"You..." it was barely above a whisper but the boys heard it.

"Thats a good girl, baby well done go to sleep now yh?" I say because I know she loves these praise.

I turn to joonyeong who is sat there with wide eyes and mouth agape and ask him slowly while making eye contact, " still think you got a chance?"

He shakes his head no in fear and decides to go to sleep with daesu who is trying to hold in a laugh.

Finally I can hold my girl.

                          The end

Sorry that's my first pov I guess if you want you can request but I don't know if people are gonna so don't feel pressured.