🍋Wu jin x reader🍋

Dedicated to putanginamo_

Smut
Rough smut
Degrading
Possessive wujin
After care

Y/n pov ~
I was stood outside the cafeteria waiting waiting my boyfriend wujin. He doesn't like me going in on my own since people always offer me to sit with them and I'm too shy and scared to say no. So he says wait for him and then I can sit with him.

I see him approaching with joon yeong and dae su and I'm so excited to see him so I ran up and hugged him.

He chuckled and asked if I was OK and I simply nodded.

We started walking into the cafeteria when Ha Seung-ri tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to him and smiled politely. "Hi y/n I was wondering if you maybe want to go on a date you know just you  and me, I've seen that you come with Ha Ri's little brother to watch me at archery." He said with a smug look.

I was about to politely explain I went with wujin because he was my boyfriend and I wanted to support his sister, but wujin quickly stood in front of me and quickly grabbed Ha seung-ri's collar and whispered something in his ear.

I saw his eyed widen with shock and fear I think, and he quickly apologised and ran off.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion so I turned to wujin just as he picked me up so I had my legs around his waist I cuddled him. "What did you say?" I whispered. He laughed and said "i just told him your mine, maybe threatened him but mostly just told him you belong to me." I gasped and squirmed a bit in his arms as I had quickly got turned on from his words.

" hey guys we'll meet you in a bit but we gotta do something real quick." He said to dae su and joon yeong. They nodded clueless to what wu jin was about to do.

As we got to an empty classroom he grabbed My hips and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to ruin you".

I moaned as he started to strip me of my clothes and his all while we sat in the teachers chair kissing.

"You're my dirty little slut aren't you, such a dirty whore getting turned on because you belong to me" I nodded while moaning.

He grabbed my jaw " use your words, come on do you get turned on because im about to fuck you so you cant  walk on the teachers chair? Huh?"

" yes sir" i moaned out.

"Good now be my good little slut and be quiet" he said while lining himself up with me.

He thrusted into me at a fast pace almost making me cum right then are there. I whined out and he kissed me to slience me.

"You're such a good little slut arent you?"  He said whilie i got closer to my high.

"Y-yes sir, im such a good little slut for you, and only you" i moaned out.

"Im close baby come on, cum for me" i did as i was told and came all over his cock.  He pulled out and came on my thighs. He kissed my forehead then pulled me in to cuddle while whispering sweet things like "you did so good for me baby, my perfect little girl" i smiled and nodded still coming out of sub space.

He cleaned me up and dressed us again and started to walk back to the cafeteria with me still in his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist.

We sat down at lunch and he started to joke with the boys while i sat on his lap and played with his hands. Him still telling me he loves me once in a while so he knows im ok.

------------------------------------------------------

Authors note~
No hate to Ha seung-ri
Also sorry if you didn't like it
Pls vote and comment  if you don't want to though that's fine x