🍋wujin x reader 🍋

Warnings:
Manipulative wujin (because this makes me go crazy, it shouldn't but it does 😳)
Smut
Degrading
Toxic relationship
Slapping kink

Y/n pov~
I woke up to pure pleasure coursing through out my body.
I felt wujin thrusting in and out of me at a godly pace.

"You're such a good girl for me baby" He whispers into my neck while his thrust become sloppier.

I whine and moan for him feeling my high come over me, he cums inside me while we just lay there.

"I'm sorry baby, I just needed you, you know I can't control myself around you."

I just nodded and snuggled into him still in sub space.

" Baby have you spoke to the teacher yet about working with joon yeong?" He whispers into your hair. You shake your head no and you feel his grip get tighter around you as he pulls you back to face him by your hair.

You whine as he talks to you in a condescending manner.
"You know I told you to tell her you need to be partnered with me or a girl as you feel uncomfortable. You do remeber that yeah babygirl?"

"Joon yoeong doesn't make me uncomfortable though?" You muttered confused.

"Yes but baby this is your fault, ok? You can't work with him because you're mine, no one else's and he might start liking you, ok so it's your fault, get it sorted or I'll have to fuck you so hard you can't walk, ok baby?"

You blushed and nodded submitting to him and actually believing it was your fault. You love wujin he would never lie to you he loves you.

You feel him squeeze your ass an slowly line up with your entrance, you shake your head whispering that you can't and its too much  but he grabs you by your throat and whispers through gritted teeth, "come on baby don't worry ill be quick, you can take it"

You nod and he slides in and fucks you quickly while applying pressure to your throat, your eyes roll back at the feeling and then he slaps you across the face, "look at me while I fuck you slut," you nod and stare at him while he cums in you.

He pulls out and you whine from the loss of contact and not getting your own release. "No baby, only good girls get to cum and you haven't spoke to the teacher yet have you?"
You shook your head as a no and he gave you a look that said, 'then stop complaining it's your fault'.

You nodded quickly wanting to please wujin as you loved him and then looked down to play with his hands but wujin lifted your head with two fingers under your chin and kissed you.

When he pulled back he whispered " its ok baby your ok, I love you, you're mine,ok?"

You nodded whispering you love him too.