🍋 zombie yoon gwinam x reader🍋

Smut
Blood play
Kinky

Y/n pov~
Me and my brother joon yeong  were running to the music room after getting out of the broadcasting room, su hyeok and namra past us but I tripped and joon yeong kept running not noticing. (Namra doesn't get but in this).

I turn onto my back and saw a zombie about to pounce on me but when I closed my eyes and readied myself for impact I felt nothing. I opened my eyes to see gwinam snap the zombies neck.

He helped me and we ran to the next floor and got into an empty class room.

"Are you ok?" He asked with his hands on my shoulders trying to make eye contact with me.

I nodded as a tear left my eyes.

Joon yeong left me.
To die.

" I would never leave you to die, your brother is stupid, I will protect you I promise" gwinam said while clenching is fists  while talking about my brother.

I ran to him and threw my arms around his shoulder  and thanked him, I leaned back to face him with my arms still around his neck and we stared into each others eyes and then he kissed me.

I kissed back straight away, it was slow and passionate but soon turned rough.

He slowly leant me back onto the table but soon broke away.

Confused I asked him what's wrong.

" I want you to know, I'm not a zombie but I was bit" He said looking at me trying to figure out what my reaction would be.

" are you hurt?" I ask worriedly sitting up and cupping his face.

He chuckles and shakes his head no, "aren't you scared?" He asks.

"Should I be?" I asked convinced he won't hurt me.

He shakes his head, " I'll protect you, I am a god now and you are mine so I will never hurt you, but I do get hungry for human blood"

I furrow my eyebrows in thought and then my eyes light up with an idea.

I kiss him and it starts to get heated then he lays me down and again and takes of my panties, he rubs my clit slowly and then I tug at his pants. He pulls them down along with his boxers.
"Please... I need you" I beg and he grins before running his length against my folds making me whimper, he kisses me while he pushes in. I whimper into the kiss so he waits for me to adjust and when I nod he starts to thrust into me hard and fast.

I kiss him and he slowly down while i moan, I slowly reach for a peace of broken glass from the window and he looks at me confused. I cut a line across my chest just under my collar bone.

I moan from the sting of it turning me on more and then grab his hair and pull his face down for him to drink from the cut.

He starts to suck on the cut while thrusting into me.
I moan put in pleasure and he groans too.

"I'm I'm gonna cum gwinam" I whimper and he pulls away with my blood on his mouth and tell me to wait.

I moan more while he continues to suck my blood.

He pulls away and says " cum baby, cumm for me" I do as he says and as the pleasure takes over me his cum fills me up.

He's still inside me while his forehead is against mine, he gives me on last kiss before pulling out.

"Baby that was so hot, you taste amazing, and I love rhe way I can see my cum stepping out of your tight pussy" He says while still licking the small amount of blood of my chest.

" please don't ever leave me" I whispered still out of breath.

" I would never baby, you were so good me babygirl" He says while kissing me.

I smile and snuggle into his chest and fall asleep happily.