su hyeok (bare su)x reader

Just fluff i think
Warning talks about anxiety and separation anxiety.

Y/n pov~
Me and bare su are best friends, he is really my only friend but that's ok because he always helps me and even introduced me to his friends who seem nice but I'm still a bit nervous.

Sometimes when I'm not around him I get really nervous and my chest feels weird and sometimes I feel like I can't breathe, so I told bare su and he said he thinks I have separation anxiety.

He says he will always help me.

Alot of people think we are dating because he calls me nicknames and we are always together but we are just best friend even if I have a small crush on him. Sometimes when I sit on his lap when I nap or we are with his friends I get a funny feeling in my stomach but I'm not sure what it is so I ignore it till it goes away. It usually goes when I get of his lap. But he likes it when I'm close to him so I normally just sit through the tingly feeling.

Today we are going to study in the library then go to cheong sans restaurant later.

Right now I'm in maths and bare su isn't with me so It's hard to concentrate but I know he will be waiting for infront of the library doors :)

Time skip...

Su hyeok pov~
I was leaning on the library wall next to the door to enter when I see my best friend and the love of my life.

She runs up to me and jumps up into my arms and wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck while giving me small neck kisses, just pecks though.

"Hey babygirl" I say to her and she smiles up at me with a small hint of blush on her cheeks.

I love the affect I have on her.

"Hi, I missed you." She whispers in my neck giving me one kiss while I kiss her forehead and then give both her cheeks a kiss while I place her down.

She smiled and grabbed My hand and pulled me into the library.

Time skip...

We've been studying in the library for around and hour when I need to go to the toilet so I tell her ill be back and then we can go to the restaurant. She looks unsure but nods.

I quickly go to the bathroom and see the janitor pass me but think nothing of it.

Y/n pov~

Bare su has gone to the bathroom but I know he won't leave me but still my subconscious gets to me.

'He got bored of you'
'He's left you'
'He hates you'

I started to panic and my chest feels tight and I try to hold back my tears but some slip through.

I decide to grab put stuff and meet him outside the bathroom.

I grab our stuff with shakey hands then run to the library doors to find them locked and see the janitor walking away i see bare su coming towards the library while looking at his shoes.

I scream his name while crying and he quickly looks up in shock and run to open the door while telling me to breathe.

I cant breathe, i cant get to him i'm trapped and i cant even hug him.

My breathing is getting heavy and I start seeing black dots and fall to the floor.

Su hyeok pov~

I was coming from the bathroom when I hear y/n scream my name  and see her hyperventilating so I ran and tried to open the door buts it's locked.

I tried to tell her to breathe but she wouldn't calm down, I know she wants me to her hold her and that's half the issue, I can't get to her.

I see her faint and that's when I really lose my shit.

I know the janitor must be close so I run down the hall and see him locking another classroom so I run up to him and ask him to come help her out of the library.

He agreed and when we got there she was curled up in ball crying in the corner near the door. She was muttering things to herself but I couldn't work it out.

He opened the door but she was  too deep in her mind to notice me coming towards her. She was just muttering,
"He hates me, he got bored, he left, he left , he left me"

I crouched down and grabbed her whispering sweet nothing in her ear like,
"I'm here princess, I would never leave you I promise baby, I'm here and your safe now, I need you to breathe for me ok?"

She clutched my shirt and nodded.

She looked up at me with teary eyes and that's when I muttered a "fuck it" and kissed her.

She was shocked at first but kissed back and when I grabbed her waist she moaned into my mouth.

I broke away and her smile matched mine and then she said 3 words that made my heart skip a beat.

"I love you" it was barely above a whisper but i heard it.

I smiled and said "i love you too babygirl" and kissed her again.

We eventually calmed down and i we dceided to go to the restaurant.

We walked hand in hand and when we got to the restaurant, cheongsan and gyeong su looked at us in confusion after saying hi.

Y/n muttered a shy hi to them while she clung to my arm and stood a bit behind me looking around my large frame  while i had the biggest smile on my face.

I just muttered the the 2 words that explained  everything to the two boys infront of us.

"Shes mine."