Introduction

When Jake Sully and his family call out for help, they arrive where The Metkayina Clan live. They ask to stay with there tribe and learn their ways. But with the arrival of The Sully family also brings the sky people. 

*I put a bit of a twist to this story and I am adding more Māori features in this to show my culture (Some parts in this movie was inspired by Māori culture)*

(a/n: Hi guys I have a book about Neteyam, it's only got 3 views. Please check it out. 🙏🫶)

Characters: 

Main:

Ātaahua, daughter of Tonowari

Lo'ak, son of Jake Sully 

Side:

Jake Sully

Tsireya, daughter of Tonowari

Neteyam, son of Jake Sully

Neytiri, daughter of Eytukan

Kiri, daughter of Jake Sully

Tuktirey, daughter of Jake Sully

Aonung, son of Tonowari

(Anyone else I missed)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Background

15 year old, Ātaahua born from The Spirit Tree, daughter of Tonowari: Strong and Humble and Ronal: Responsible and Enchanting. Youngest of her family, she looks up to her two older siblings, Aonung: Protective and Careless, and Tsireya: Understanding and Kind. 

Ātaahua has long curly dark hair, purple eyes and light blue skin. She has freckles and big eyes, just like her mother and sister. She has a tā moko, on her chin and one going down her arm. 

She is adventurous and lively, she is always looking after her people and the animals around here. She makes sure to help her parents and keep her brother out of trouble. 

Ātaahua holds great power and deep connection with Eywa. It is believed that Ātaahua is the Na'vi form of Eywa, she will soon discover the truth about her and the things around her. 

Though she does feel like an outcast, she was born different and is sometimes seen different by her people. She meets a boy who feels the same, they grow a deep connection with each other. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

(a/n) hi guys, thank you so much for reading this. If you have an suggestions for nexts parts and stuff, your welcome to write anything. 

Don't forget to vote and share:) thank you x

Avatar: Way of Waterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें