A warning to Jake Sully

Ātaahua turns around hoping to see Lo'ak's face but her smiles fades and a hissing sound comes from her mouth, showing her big, sharp fangs. It was Colonel Miles Quaritch, the man who despises Jake Sully. 

"I've never meet you before." Colonel Miles says injecting her with a toxic serum.

Ātaahua falls unconscious, Colonel Miles carries Ātaahua to where all the Na'vi and soldiers are. 

"No! MY BABY!" Ronal yelled.

"ĀTAAHUA!" Tsireya screamed trying to push all the soldiers out of her way.

"Let go of her!" Aonung demanded.

"If you move, she dies." Colonel Miles says while holding Ātaahua. 

The family went silent, but screams of Na'vi getting hurt and dying echoed. Lo'ak noticed Colonel Miles holding Ātaahua, he was about to jump out of the bushes but his dad came up behind him. 

"Son, we can't risk it." Jake said placing his hand on Lo'ak's shoulder. 

"Dad, they have Ātaahua." Lo'ak responded pointing towards Ātaahua. 

"Stay here son. Stay." Jake instructed as he walked off.

Obviously Lo'ak wasn't going to listen to him, but he did stay for as long as he could. 

Ātaahua opened her eyes after a loud bang, Colonel Miles looked down and smiled. Ātaahua growled, jumping out of his hands and onto the sandy ground. All soldiers turned to Ātaahua, guns locked and loaded. Colonel Miles signalled to put their weapons down, he approached Ātaahua but she scratched his face. Leaving his face with a line of blood across his forehead.

Colonel Miles become furious, he got his taser out and forced it against Ātaahua's body, making her scream, sending out a large sound wave through out the island. Colonel Miles did this multiple times, leaving marks along Ātaahua's backside. 

"STOP!" A voice yelled coming from around the corner, it was Lo'ak. He couldn't dear see, Colonel hurt her again. 

The sound of his voice made Ātaahua's voice lit up. Colonel Miles threw Ātaahua to the ground. Stomping over to Lo'ak.

"You, where is your dad?" He asked grabbing his arm and dragging him to where everyone else was.

"Up your ass." Lo'ak laughs

Colonel Miles throws Lo'ak to the ground, he walks away back to one of his soldiers, deciding on a plan.

"Lo'ak what are you doing, you've put yourself in danger." Ātaahua said in a caring voice.

"I did it for you, I would do anything for you." Lo'ak says making  Ātaahua blush. 

"GET UP!" Colonel Miles yells at Lo'ak and Ātaahua. He turned to the Na'vi who were screaming and crying, "This is a warning to Jake Sully!" before walking onto the ship.

He signals for two soldiers to grab Lo'ak and Ātaahua and tie them up, Lo'ak tried to resist but Ātaahua stayed calm, she told Lo'ak to take deep breathes in and out, Lo'ak did as told. The two were handcuffed to the railing of the ships. Ātaahua tried to stay positive but seeing machines and guns for the first time freaked her out. 

"Lo'ak, I'm scared." Ātaahua says looking around at all the machinery. 

"Ātaahua, look at me. I'm here, I will protect you." Lo'ak says comforting Ātaahua.