The truth~pt 1

Ātaahua waited and waited for a sign, a call, anything. But the space around her stayed silent. Ātaahua didn't leave or get up, she sat still. Soon a woodsprites appeared from behind her, she believed it was Eywa.

"Eywa?" She called out

The woodsprites landed on Ātaahua, she felt the presence of Eywa at her shoulder. This was Eywa's sign, she had been waiting for. The woodsprites lifted off her shoulder and travelled down over the edge into the water below. Ātaahua wasn't sure if she should follow or not but she wanted the truth, so she ran towards the edge and dived in.

When she opened her eyes, she saw the woodsprites waiting for her. She swam to the woodsprites but it continued moving. She didn't actually realise where she was, she looked down and saw the dark, never-ending water down below. She was in the forbidden parts of the waters, but she didn't care.

She continued swimming, following the woodsprites infront of her. They soon came to a halt, a cave was infront them. She swam ahead of the woodsprites and examined the cave, it was dark, small, gooey. She turned around and saw the woodsprites had disappeared. She was alone, slowly she turned back around and stayed still. Frightened of what is beyond the entrance.

She remembered teaching Lo'ak to breathe slowly, to slow your heartbeat down. She did exactly that, she slowly swam towards the entrance. Pitch black, her mind filled with never-ending thoughts. But she soon saw glowing lights lit up, she followed the lights. She reached the end and saw a plant in the centre of the cave. Ātaahua swam up to the plant, she reached to the back of her head and grabbed her plait, she then made tsaheylu.

Her eyes closed, a vision appears in her head. A few seconds later, she opened her eyes, she was in a different place. She looked around, she could see pillars made of grass, the ground made of rocks, water flowing from the walls, and stairs leading to a bright figure.

Was it Eywa, Ātaahua thought to her self. "Eywa, is that you?" She asked in a calm voice.

"My child, you are home." Eywa calls.

Ātaahua chuckles to her self in glee, she had so many questions to ask about her life.