Invaded

Lo'ak and Ātaahua both turned their heads towards the sound.

"The village!" Ātaahua yelled swimming back into the ocean.

Ātaahua called Tui and told Lo'ak to jump on, they both rushed to the village. The two snuck around the corner watching all of Colonel Miles Quaritch men, wreck all the tents. Ātaahua became furious and was about to jump out of the water but Lo'ak grabbed her hand. 

"Ātaahua, no. These people have guns that will kill you in a second. Stay here, they will be gone soon." Lo'ak signalled underwater.

Ātaahua and Lo'ak wait underwater for a while until they see the planes leaving, they jump out of the water and hear commotion coming from around the corner. They turn the corner and see everyone crowding around in a circle. Ātaahua hears her mothers cries, she runs to the crowded area and pushes through everyone with Lo'ak behind her. She gets to the front and sees her father laying on the ground with blood everywhere. She realises what had happened and falls to the ground. 

Ātaahua is on the ground breaking down, with her family next to her doing the same. The people around them were crying and grieving. Lo'ak stood there not knowing what to do. 

"EVERYONE LEAVE!" Ātaahua screams "LEAVE NOW, GO TO YOUR HOMES!" 

Everyone ran, scared by Ātaahua's yells. The only person left there except her family was Lo'ak.

"Ātaahua, I'm so sorry." Lo'ak says putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch her." Aonung yells. "This is your doing, your family's doing. My father let you stay here and you brung your war with the sky people here! He is dead because of you, DEAD!" 

Lo'ak takes a couple steps back, he whispers 'I'm sorry' before running off. 

It turned night and Ātaahua's family was still grieving, Ātaahua would rather be alone than be with anyone at the moment. So she walked up the path that led to her secret spot, she soon saw Lo'ak sitting watching the water. Lo'ak heard Ātaahua, he got off the seat and came up to her. 

"GET AWAY!" Ātaahua yelled pushing Lo'ak's body away.

"Ātaahua please, this was never our fault." Lo'ak said walking back towards Ātaahua. "You have to understand that we never mean't for this to happen."

"I TRUSTED YOU, WE TRUSTED YOUR FAMILY!" Ātaahua screamed. She hissed revealing her sharp teeth. 

Lo'ak just looked at her, he didn't know what to say. He didn't want to offend her or piss her off, so he stayed silent. 

"You won't even say anything!" Ātaahua said "Leave Lo'ak, LEAVE! I never should have trusted you, never!" 

Again Lo'ak tried to comfort her by coming closer to her but she kept on pushing him away, until he did what she said, 'leave'. Lo'ak walked towards the entrance of the secret spot.

He turned around and looked at Ātaahua "I'm sorry." He continued walking back to the village. 

Ātaahua knew it wasn't his fault but she took all her rage out on him. She didn't mean to hurt him but her heart had been shattered to a million pieces. Ātaahua walked to the bench and looked down at the water below.

"Eywa, please talk to me." Ātaahua said. 

She wanted to know the truth about her life, Eywa was the only one who could tell her.