𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 1- 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘'𝚜 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

No ones pov

Sasuke just came back after a mission naruto asked him "Thanks for the scroll teme" naruto said with a tired smile "Hn" sasuke answered "Hey teme wanna take a break? To spend time with ur family" naruto asked his bestfriend "Hn,that would be nice but for how long?" he asked "maybe like...two years?" naruto answered,sasuke was shocked "I mean that would be kinda of nice but who would-" he got cut off by naruto "The anbu will take care of that job for u,now go spend time with ur family." "But-" he tried to argue but naruto cut him off again "No buts teme" "ugh fine,thanks dobe" he muttered the last part, "Hey teme! make sure to make a pink haired uchiha" naruto said with a smirk,sasuke blushed "Shut up naruto" and with that sasuke walked out of his office and went home.

When sasuke was already inside,he was greeted by his beautiful wife with a smile on her face "Hi dear" sakura greeted him "Hi" he replied and went over to sakura who was on the couch and laid down on sakura's lap "How was work today?" he asked her "Hmm it was good" she said with her signature smile "Naruto said that i can stay here and spend time with you and sarada." he told her "Really!?" she asked suprised "Mhm" sasuke replied "For how long?" she asked "2 years" he answered and she was shocked "R-really???" she stuttered because of how suprised she was, he chuckled and answered "Yeah" she had a big smile on her face,sasuke could tell how happy she was and smiled a little.After a few minutes of silence sakura was playing with his hair,"Where's sarada?" he asked her "Oh she's chocho's house their having a sleepover." she answered "Ok" sasuke replied.

The end

Jk

just a little bit more

almost there

It was now 9 pm and they were now in bed talking and cuddling "Do you have work tomorrow?" sasuke asked "Nope,its my day off!" she said happily "We can spend the day together with sarada" she added and he smiled and replied "That would be nice" he kissed her on the forehead and said "Lets go to sleep,its getting late" "Ok" she said and sasuke kissed her on the lips and sakura kissed back,after they broke the kiss sakura said "I love you" "I love you too" sasuke replied,and both of them went to sleep.

Writer:This is the second story i wrote,i still haven't finished writing 'Young love' but i hope u enjoy the story and have a good day,bye!

Words:450