𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 8

Normal pov

Friday
11:00am

Sakura was still asleep since worked a nightshift at the hostpital and came home at about 2:am in the morning. Sasuke was cooking lunch and Sarada just came home from training "I'm home!" Sarada shouted "Hi papa" "Hello Sarada" Sasuke replied.

Sakura woke up a few minutes later and the three ate lunch together.

"Bye mama and papa! I'm going to Chocho's house!" Sarada yelled and left, Sasuke chuckled and laid beside Sakura on the couch.

The pinkette was on top of Sasuke as they laid on the couch, neither one saying anything, there was a comfortable silence between the two of them.

"Anata" Sakura said "Yes?" Sasuke asked "I'm sleepy" the pinkette said and Sasuke chuckled and said "Then sleep. I'll stay with you and we'll cuddle" Sakura nodded and closed her eyes, off to a land full of dreams.

An hour later and Sakura was still asleep, Sasuke was also asleep. He fell asleep 15 minutes after his wife fell asleep.

Sakura woke up at about 2:30 pm and found Sasuke asleep, she smiled and buried her head in Sasuke's chest. Sasuke woke up a few moments later. They were still cuddling on the couch.

Sarada got home a few hours later, she helped her mother cook dinner as Sasuke prepared the table and also helped with some of the cooking.

Once the food was done, the three of then sat down and started eating.

After dinner they watched a movie. Sakura and Sarada fell asleep, Sasuke got up from the couch and carried Sarada to her room, he laid her down on her bed and kissed her forehead. Sasuke came back in the living room and carried Sakura to their bedroom, when he got there he laid her down on the bed, kissed her forehead and hugged her. They fell asleep cuddling with eachother.(Sasuke carried both Sakura and Sarada in bridal style)

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Hiii! It's been a while since i updated this. I'm so sorry that this is soooo short! I have no motivation, i'll try and update tomorrow♡︎

 I'm so sorry that this is soooo short! I have no motivation, i'll try and update tomorrow♡︎

This is my fav pic👆 i thought i'd share it with u guys. Everything here is basically like me and what i feel sometimes but hey everyone has their ups and downs, there are always happy moments in life and their are also sad moments in life.

Do u want SasuSaku to have another child? Or maybe twins? I'm excited to write the other chapters!!! I have a lot of ideas, i just don't have any motivation...anyways like i said i'll probably update tomorrow, so sorry for the short chapter.

Sorry if there are any spelling/grammar mistakes. I hope you enjoyed reading! Bye!❤️