𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3-𝙰 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜(𝚙𝚝.2)

Sasuke's pov

After we all got ready,we went to *** resturant to eat lunch. "Wow,this is delicious!" sarada said "It really is" sakura replied,i smiled softly at them "What do you think papa?" sarada asked me "Its nice" i replied. After we were done eating we went to the park.

At the park

Sarada was picking some flowers while i was laying on sakura's lap and she was playing with my hair "This is nice,we should do this often" i said and sakura giggled and said "Yeah we should" "Mama papa! Look at the flowers i picked they're beautiful" sarada shouted "Wow! They really are" sakura said smiling i coouldn't help but smile at my wife and daughter. After a few hours of talking and playing around we decided to go home.

Sakura's pov

It was already 6 pm when i started to cook dinner,sarada went to take a shower and sasuke was in the living room,a few minutes later i heard sasuke coming in the kitchen,he went to me and wrapped his hand on my waist "What are you cooking?" he asked me "Tomato soup,you and sarada really love tomatoes y'know" i answered and he chuckled and kiss my cheek. A few minutes later i was done cooking,and we ate together.

After eating we watched a movie,tonight was a night full of laughter and fun. After the movie we decided to go to sleep,we kissed sarada goodnight and went to our rooms when we got there i jumped on the bed and cuddled with the blanket i heard sasuke chuckle and went to the other side of the bed and laid down with me i turned around to see him "I missed you" i said with a soft smile "I missed you too" he said and smiled softly,he then moved closer and kissed me,i kissed him back "I love you" "I love you too" he replied and with that we fell asleep in eachothers arms.

Writer:Ahhhhh its almost christmas eve!!! (Well in my country) if its already christmas in ur country merry christmas!!! I'll write another chap tom,thats all hope u enjoyed the story. Bye and merry christmas!!

Words:374