𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 4

Sasuke's pov

2 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

8:30 𝑎𝑚

Its been 2 days since we spended the day together,sarada and her team was sent on a mission for 4 days. Today i woke up and saw sakura was still asleep,i checked the time and saw that it was already 8 am so i decided to wake her up "Sakura,wake up" "Mmm five more minutes" "Come on baby,you have work in 3 hours" "Fineee" she said and sat up and stretched "Good morning" i said and got closer to her "Good morning" she said in a sleepy voice,she turned her head to face me and kissed her "Go change i'll make breakfast" i said "Ok". A few minutes later i finished cooking breakfast and preparing the table then i heard her come out of our room "Mmmm the food smells good,what did you cook?" "Eggs and rice"

After eating

10:30 𝑎𝑚

"What are you gonna do while i'm at work?" sakura asked "I don't know yet,i'm probably going to stay home though i'm not sure yet" i answered "Ok,well i should get going,text me if you need anything" she said and i nodded "Wait,when are you gonna be back?" i asked her "Around 6" she replied "Ok. Bye love you" Bye love you too"

12:30 𝑎𝑚

'I'm so bored' i thought to my self then i got a message from naruto

𝑁𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑡𝑜

🍜:Hey teme! I need you to come here at the hokage tower we found something about the scroll you gave me.

🍅:Hey dobe,i'll be there in a few minutes.

After i replied to naruto i texted sakura

𝑊𝑖𝑓𝑒❤️

🍅:Hey baby,naruto found something about the scroll so i'm going to the hokage tower,i'll might come home late. I love you❤️

🌸:Hi anata! Ok, i love you too❤️

After i messaged her i change my clothes and went to the hokage tower. When i got there i knocked on the door and heard a 'come in!' from naruto and went in "So what did you find out?" i asked him "Lets go i'll show you" he replied.

After we talked i went home and noticed that sakura wasn't home yet so i texted her.

𝑊𝑖𝑓𝑒❤️

🍅:Hey sakura,i thought your shift ended at 6? Its already 6:30

🌸:Hey sasuke,stop worrying anata,yes my shift was supposed to end at 6 but i had something to do i'll be home in 5 minutes.

🍅:Ok.

After i messaged her i went to the couch and sat down,5 minutes later i heard the front door open and saw sakura come inside "Your finally back" i said and she rolled her eyes playfully.

Sakura's pov

"Your finally back" i heard sasuke said and i rolled my eyes playfully and said "Yeah its been a long day" i said while walking over to the couch and sat down next to sasuke and laid my head on his shoulder "When is sarada coming home?" sasuke asked me "In 3 day dear" i replied "Ok,what do you wanna eat for dinner?" sasuke asked me "I don't know,what do you wanna eat?" i said "Hmm,how about onigiri?" "Thats a good idea! I'll start cooking it" i said and went to the kitchen. After a while i finished cooking and we ate.

2 hours later we were in the bed cuddling about to sleep "Good night i love you sakura" said sasuke "Good night i love you too anata" i replied and we both fell asleep.

Writer:Hi! I hope u enjoyed the story. Merry christmas!(If you don't celebrate christmas have a great day!) Thats all bye!!!

Words:630