Wrong Place, Right Timing

It was three in the morning and I had woken up with my parents. 

Today was moving day and exactly weeks before this, my neglectful parents researched about Kanto and all its little details. In fact, they had specifically planned on moving in a place called Pallet Town, which looked really small. I heard Ash Ketchum lived there. 

When my parents and I had FINALLY gotten in the car after five long hours, they left me in an airport and the only flight available was to this place called Paldea? Like what the hell was this place? 

When I finally went on the plane, I sat down beside this stranger, and all I did was put on my headphones and listened to Space Song by Beach House. 

It would take awhile
To make you smile
Somewhere in these eyes
I'm on your side 

I was so focused on the music and as a result, I fell asleep. 

Everything went black. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up. 

We had arrived at Paldea and when we went out of the plane, I noticed that everyone left except for me. Not to mention that I was basically stranded here, with no one to look after me at all. 

I went inside this museum area, which had a lot of art pieces. "Woah! This looks really nice!" I took out my phone, taking a picture of all the art pieces. 

Suddenly, a person stood behind me, and it was noticeable because of my phone camera. 

"So.. who are you and what are you doing in my museum?"