Mathematics Is Increasingly.. Hard

"New year, new me," everyone says. Well, that was true, for most people. They'd improved a lot in various subjects, such as history, language, and home economics. Except for one subject.. 

Mathematics. 

Everyone's #1 nemesis in life. They had improved, but one thing was certain: they despised it for life. In fact, they'd start going to the restrooms when Ms. Tyme, our mathematics teacher, came in, just so they could cut classes and go to the mall. 

But I was a good student, and chose to stay in her class. Well.. on one condition. 

MATHEMATICS IS NAP TIME!!

Today was no exception, as Ms. Tyme went in. "Good morning, class!" said Ms. Tyme. "As you may know, we have a visitor today," 

I woke up with a start. VISITOR?! There are rarely any visitors in Mathematics class! Who in their right mind would-

"Let us welcome Gym Leader Ryme! She came all the way from Montenevera!" 

At that moment, everyone stood up, greeting her a good morning. 

"And Gym Leader Brassius, from the city of Artazon,"

I looked on in sheer horror. It was the same man that Mr. Hassel had talked about-- the Grass- type Gym Leader.. MR. BRASSIUS!

Coincidentally, we were sitting beside each other. "Hi, Mr. Brassius," I said, and he noticed me, waving back. "Hello there," he replied. 

"Hassel has told me a lot about you." 

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!!!!!!!!! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I WROTE ON WATTPAD BRO COZ OF SCHOOL STUFF.. ANYWAYS ITS SO GOOD TO BE BACKKKK 😎😎😎😎😎

Blast From The Past (Pokemon Scarlet)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara