Fire Starter

I woke up, got ready and quickly ate breakfast. When I heard the doorbell ring, I opened the door to see Director Clavell. "Oh hello sir!" I greeted, already wearing my uniform. "Hello, Y/N. Today's the day where you get your starte-" 

At that moment, there was this flying cockroach that flew from the kitchen wall, and when I saw it I evacuated out of the house IMMEDIATELY like there was no tomorrow. 

I played "Here Comes the Sun" on my music playlist and found the cockroach next to this orange object that looked like a garden hose. "Well, hello there little guy.." I waved. "What you doing fella?" I asked. "Did you want to come out and play?" I asked again, to which the cockroach came out. "Yeah! Don't be shy.." I then took out my blowtorch and started burning the roach as "Here Comes The Sun" continued to play on my earphones. When it was over, the roach had already been burnt into a crisp. I turned my back to look at Director Clavell, who was watching the whole thing. 

"Sorry about that, Director.." 

He forgave me and brought me outside where he put three unknown Pokemon in front of me. A starter? But I already had a starter, which was a Litten. 

Wait, what is that thing? It looks like a cute little goofball. I mean, it looks like a Spanish pepper, to be exact. 

IT LOOKS LIKE A LIL APPLE- AWWW

I stepped closer and looked at it. "Excuse me but what exactly is this?" I asked, holding out the cute apple crocodile starter.  "That is a Fuecoco." he replied. "It lies on warm rocks and uses the heat absorbed by its square-shaped scales to create fire energy." 

"Maybe you can walk and get to know them at the same time." said the director, to which I walked and Fuecoco ran after me. 

"So, what should I call my starter?" I asked, while listening to Here With Me by D4vd on my earphones. When it was on the "As long as I'm with you, I've got a smile on my face" part, Fuecoco came to me. "Okay fine, I'll pick you." I said, lifting up the Fuecoco. "I'll call you Flint." 

Or Jalapeno. That's perfect!

As I was going to the other house, I bumped into a black-haired girl with a green highlight. "Oh! Sorry about that." I apologized, and she just smiled. "I'm Nemona! And you are?" she introduced herself. "I'm Y/N. Pleasure to meet you." We then talked a bit, and we both went back to the other house. 

"I'm picking Fuecoco." I said, getting Fuecoco. "Wait a second, do you have a Rotom phone?" she asked. "No.. It's okay though, I'll just make a Pokedex." I replied and she asked why I didn't have one. "I'm fucking broke lol.." I answered, laughing. "I'll get one eventually, so teach me how to use it ok?" I answered and she nodded. 

"Hey, let's have a battle!" She said and then I went to the beach, fell (The third chapter and we almost died BYE) and went to the battlefield. Thank goodness she picked Sprigatito since it was able to be Super Effective against it. 

We then went to the academy and class was quite boring. Well, except for my seatmate, which was also Nemona. We were playing Five Nights at Freddy's in the Home Ec classroom after class. 

"God, what happened?" she asked. "I saw the f*cking bunny!" I shouted. "What are you talking about?"

"THE BUNNY FROM THE STAGE!" I replied. "The animorphic?" she asked again. "THE ANIMATRONIC IS IN THE CLOSET, NEMONA. I SAW IT!" I said. 

"But they're all on the stage." she replied. WDYM-

"OH MY GOD!" shouted another student. "I TOLD YOU!" 

"Somebody stole them." said Nemona. "We're the only ones in the building, you stupid bitc-" we then looked at the cameras and there was nothing. "This is so dumb." said another student, while we looked at another area. "Who puts pizza on the wall?" 

Suddenly, Freddy appeared. "No." the student said, then went out the door and into another area. "Kourtney, are you okay?" a student named Kim asked. "Oh my god Kim, did you steal the animatronics?" asked Kourtney. "No what the f*ck?" Kim replied. "Did you see one of them?" I asked. "Yeah, in the bathroom." replied Kourtney. 

"OH MY GOD."

"YOU SAW ONE?" 

"I'm not repeating myself." said Kourtney. "We need to find where the f*cking animatronics went." said Nemona and I nodded, trying to find the animatronics when I heard laughter coming from the speaker. "OH MY GOD!" Kim shouted and we all started running. One of them stopped. "What the f*ck is that laugh?" another student said. "Didn't they say something about closing doors or some sh*t?" 

"Or the buttons.." 

"THE CHICKEN!" a student shouted, and Chica was behind her LMAO-

"KOURTNEY HIT THE BUTTONS!" They all continued shouting. Kourtney then hit the button, causing the door to close. "We are literally gonna die." a student said. "Shut up." I replied. "We need to be careful because the people said we have to conserve electricity." 

HELP-

"What does that mean?"

"How can electricity be political?" someone asked. 

"What the f*ck are you talking about?"

"Conserve electricity?" a student said. "Is there liberal electricity too?" 

"How are we supposed to choose?"

"We could ask Kanye.." Kourtney said. "It means we can't use a lot of the power supply." I replied. "Like keeping both doors closed." 

Suddenly, Foxy jumpscared us. 

"KOURTNEY HIT THE BUTTON!" 

"Go away!" she said, pressing the button and making the door close. 

---------------------------------------------------

"Kourtney!" two students shouted as they got pushed towards the door. (In game ofc)

"I'm using your asses to shut the door." 

"The stupidest thing you've ever-"

Suddenly, we all heard a noise. (In game ofc)

"Did we break something?"

We then heard a bell like noise which means we won. FINALLY ITS BEEN TWO HOURS. 

"What is this music?"

"It means we won!"

"Uhm.. I think we broke the doors.."

"WHAT?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived back home to my dorm room, ate instant noodles and fell asleep. 

"I'll miss you, Alola."