Unexpected Friendship

"Y/N wake up!" Nemona shouted from downstairs, and as a result, I had tripped on the floor. "Hey, Nemona next time can you pipe it down?" I said, eating my scrambled eggs with bread and then drinking some water. "Okay!" she replied. "By the way.." she checked her Rotom phone. "It's almost 7:00! Gotta go!" She then left, which left me confused as well. 

"In Alola, class starts at 8." I muttered to myself, when someone familiar entered along with a new person that I didn't recognize. 

"Hello Y/N. I assume you must not recognize this person." Hassel said, to which I nodded. "This is Brassius. But I do call him Brassie." The person had green thorns in his hair, and he looked like he was depressed. 

I then introduced myself and we talked a bit, especially about his art piece, Surrendering Sunflora. After that, they offered to bring me to class through a car. I said no, but they insisted. 

When I entered Mr. Saguaro's class, we had to partner with the person next to us. "Not this guy!" another student shouted. I looked to my side and saw a boy with blue eyes and greyish-blonde hair. "Oh, hey partner!" He said and we shook hands. 

"Hey, partner." I replied and we started cooking omelet, and one of our core tasks was to get to know our partner. Shi- "So what are your hobbies?" I asked him. "Oh, I love to cook often, and sometimes I love to read books." He replied. "So uh, what's your name?" I asked. "I'm Arven!" he introduced himself. "What about you?" He asked. "My name's Y/N!" 

I smiled and in the end, we won the cooking competition in the class. 

"Way to go, buddy!" Arven hugged me, which was a new feeling, so I was partly confused. "So.. wanna be friends?" He asked, and I nodded. "Sure." 

'Maybe school isn't so bad after all.'