Prolouge

Adia Celeste Knox opened the casement windows as soon as she woke up. As the soft breeze swept her stunning hair, she watched her surroundings filled with some birds tweeting, a huge splendid garden, and a beautiful fountain which is the liquid soul of the garden flowing gently, making the mansion more breathtaking.

The unimaginable view was worth a millennium.

Adia leaned on the window and gazed blankly at the breathtaking view.

The Garden, It has different flowers such as roses, sunflowers, Lilies, and daisies. These flowers are the easiest to grow and flourish in the environment with their beautiful smells. Moreover, the colors of these flowers make the garden look beautiful.

She sat on a stool, Adia sighed. It's already been 3 weeks, but she realized it again and again.

"It's not my home," She said.

In her world where she lived, it's already technology all over the place. And her hometown was billions, decades, or whatsoever from here.

Adia Celeste Knox... No, I mean Alyah Chin Florence screamed and rolled around the bed.

"AH, WHY-!" She shouted.

She was now in the world of the novel that Alyah read before she died.

On June 15, 2017, Alyah Chin Florence died, got hit by a white truck.

She still didn't know why she had to die.

In the midst summer of June, She was one of the readers of a novel entitled 'The Fate'. The novel was absolutely well-known at that time.

I got curious, So I tried reading it.
It was just the typical love story but I just don't like how the story flows, when the villainess had to die just like that. Even I don't understand why she became the villainess, just because of that trash guy? She had to sacrifice herself for the so called Love. In the end, she got dumped by the guy and ends up with the female lead, THE END.

"WHAT THE HECK? DID I WASTE MY TIME JUST FOR READING THAT STUPID STORY?"

*Notification

What this? an update?

Someone
'there would a special chapter in my physical book, only for 295 pesos. Available in all bookstore.🤗💗 '

"WHAT?" OMG OMG I MUST BUY IT! Maybe there's an explanation for why she had to become a villainess! Adia Celeste Knox, Wait for me!

And so I went to the National Bookstore'
"There it is," I took it from the bookshelves. "The cover is kinda weird." Whatever, I really must find out about her!

I went to the cashier and paid, while I was on my way back home. I kept thinking the 'the whys' and so I didn't realize that I was on the road already!

"Iha! Teka lang!" I heard an old woman's voice.

But I was too late, and so I realized that there was a truck coming towards me.

*BOUGSH!

I got hit. My body began to feel numb.
Before I died, several thoughts flooded my mind.

My parents waiting for me at home, and my witty sweet friends, and...

My eyes closed and my mind blacked out.

As soon as I opened my eyes again, I became her. Alyah Chin Florence became Adia Celeste Knox.

"Miss, I've brought water to wash up."
Mona, the maid, knocked on the door when she heard Adia's outburst.

Adia's morning whines lasted for weeks, but Mona was an experienced maid. She naturally passed her lady's craziness with a smile on her face.

While Adia was washing her face, Mona brushed her long hair gently.

Adia looked in the mirror, feeling the delicate texture of the towel she used to wipe her face.

Her long layered curly brunette hair that fell to her waist, dark black eyes, softly curved chin, and delicate features on rosy cheeks were conspicuous even in the prosperous city where there were many beauties.

"I still can't believe it," I mumbled.

The face she's seen for nearly 19 years had changed, so it was natural that she couldn't get used to it in 3 weeks.

She felt uneasy looking at it a million times a day. That's how gorgeous Adia Celeste Knox was.

"Miss, The breakfast is prepared downstairs." Adia looked at her face in the mirror once more and nodded at Mona's words. "Alright."

As she walked down the stairs to go to the dining room, she greeted her father who was sipping his coffee.

"Adia, did you sleep well?"
"Sir- I mean Father." A slip of tongue, Phew.

Father stretched out his arms, and Adia approached and hugged him. He kissed Adia on the cheek and sat on the dining stool.

This original Female lead Family is not together anymore, Her mother died while giving birth to her and her father was loyal, not bringing some concubines into their home.

It was thanks to her father that Alyah Chin Florence of Philippines was able to adapt quickly as Adia Celeste Knox.
3 weeks. It was a short time to accept them as her true family, but enough time to consider them precious.

In one day, He thoroughly take cared of his only daughter, who was confused about everything, and after ordering her to move everything in the mansion for her convenience, even the maids took care of her sincerely. 

As a result, the yearning for her previous life and the fear of the present had vanished.

"Adia, There is suitable someone who wants to meet you.."

But he wants to find a bride for his daughter already, Adia couldn't answer because she was mid-chew when his father asked her.
Adia Celeste Knox was the only daughter of Baron Knox's Household. Elijah Alfred Knox, the head of the family, owned a successful wood furniture business that earned him the title of Baron. The Knox were arriviste.

Nevertheless, It didn't matter to Adia whether they were old money or new money. She was just grateful she came back from the dead and gained an affluent life, and a warm and loving household.

At first, Alyah Chin Florence, who became Adia, was relieved that she was reincarnated as a happy golden spoon.
If only Adia Celeste Knox was an ordinary person...

But- SHE'S NOT!

This was the world of fiction, and Adia Celeste Knox was a trivial character of the novel, an enemy of the protagonist. Adia will serve as the reason for the main character to meet each other... when she dies.

SHE'S THE ANTAGONIST OF THE STORY!
And the worst part, SHE WILL DIE!

Yes, Adia's life as a golden spoon will be fleeting-time.