Chapter 3

"So, what kind of intriguing deal are you offering? My lady."  He said and grinned.

I clenched my fists.
Inhale, Exhale.

'I can do it!'

I was about to say something but before I could say that, That bastard's voice rang out!

"Adia?"

'James?'

Adia looked back and was surprised! At the edge of the garden, James Will
Fergus stood looking at us with an idiotic expression on his face.

'Why do you have to show up now!'

.     .     .

He really was a man who was lethal to my freacking life.

'What should I do now?'

A woman between two men.

If clueless people saw us, they would think the strange tension was caused by political drama!

I kept stealing glances at the two of them.

"Haa, Adia." James glanced at Lucas as he called me!

I took a step back. 'This bastard ruined my luck, should I wait for another chance? Or, maybe-'

Oh wait! This could be a good opportunity for my plan. Maybe it was a scenario where I and Lucas could look like lovers caught in an affair. I could finally put an end to the never-ending filthy tactics I had been trying to make James break up with me!

While thinking of the 'How to Breakup with your Boyfriend' scene, I stood close to Lucas and put on a shameless look show. E-ehem!

"It looks like I can't hide this anymore." Take that u bastard!

"...Adia?"

"Sir James, I need to apologize to you."

"What...?"

James was baffled while Lucas remained quiet.

"I'm in a relationship with Lucas Wyatt Fergus."

James, who was shocked and was about to approach me, stopped in midway. Lucas looked down at me,

I quietly mouthed 'Your mother'

For an instant, he was taken aback.

James was slapped speechless. He turned to Lucas with an expression asking if what I said was true.

It was then, Lucas smiled and nodded, draped his arm over my shoulder, and pulled me closer to him.

"It's true," Lucas who was still smiling, spoked.

"I'm inlove with her, Brother." He added, Nice act!

"Brother, That's unbelievable." James spoke with a sarcastic tone.

"Indeed, but my love for her is even more unbelievable." Lucas proclaimed.

I peeked at Lucas and wondered if I should be eased or not.