Chapter 2

Lucas Wyatt Fergus, was the half-brother of James Will Fergus. His fate was horrible too! 

Killed by his half-brother, Why? 

In the novel, James will poison him in his tea. just for the title! Duke Title!

James was just gonna get water to drink but he accidentally heard his father talking with someone.

"I know." He sighed. "I must say, Lucas, can lead more than His brother, James." He sat down on a sofa and sips his coffee.

'What? I thought... Father would choose me to be his successor! But why that guy?!' He thought that in his mind.

I was about to stop eavesdropping but the last thing that made my heart thumped fast.

"It's not a problem to make Lucas your successor." Someone spoke. "Since, the other one is just an imposter." The guy chuckled, "Don't say that. He's still my son." Duke Fergus replied.

James was astonished. 

He quickly walked away, while his mind was still confused about what he had heard.  Even when he's already in his room.

He still can't believe it. "I really can't believe it," he mumbled.

That's the time he made up his mind. To seize the title that he must have.

"I have to kill him." Yeah, let me kill him. Kill him before he will snatch it in his hands! He mumbled, his head on the pillow.

If he used a knife, there was the possibility of getting caught; he had to commit a small crime that would not cause damage to him. 

P-poison! Right! A poison on his drink!

'Okay, it's perfect. Let's do that.'

James, who had fallen into a mirage of this and that, barely fell asleep after staying up all night.

And for the past few days, He was able to make up his mind. 'I must do it, today.' He muttered.

"What's up, Brother?" Lucas asked, 

I intend to invite him for a drink for the so-called- 'meeting'.

"Nothing, it's just-" Ugh! How long will I have to fool him? When will that tea be served?!

"Just..?" Lucas tilted his head, confused.

I was about to speak again, Someone knocked on the door. 'Finally!' 

The maid glanced at me, I nodded.

"How about a tea first? before we'll continue?" I uttered, and he nodded.

As he held the tea, slowly he drank and-

Lucas body stiffens. He looked at his brother.

"B-brother? What's this?" His voice was trembling, "P-Poison..? How could yo-" Before he could finish what his trying to say. Lucas body fell.

James evilly grinned looking at his own brother's body poisoned!

Ironic, isn't it? I know. He's the worst. Author, Why did you make him the Hero instead of a villain?

And after that, it will be the time he would be the head of Fergus family. Although his father doesn't want to accept him being the New Duke. 

He can't do anything about it, Since his other son died. Only James can carry the Title.