Chapter 1

"Miss Adia, Sir James is scheduled to come at 6 am sharp tomorrow," Mona spoke.

Adia, who was drinking tea for dessert, spat out her tea in shock. Wait WHAT!?

"E-ehem," What a non-ladylike!

"Oh and Miss, There's a ball that will be happening tomorrow." Another WHAT!?

James Will Fergus was Adia's Fiance. To be precise, Adia's Father chose him!

Remember that day, I had dinner with father? Yea, That 'Suitable Somebody' is him.

The Knox's Family, Father loved his strong background and of course, He's the 'Perfect fiance' for me. Fool Adia was the first one to fall for him.

It was the middle of spring,
Adia hid herself from the maids and knights.

"Little Miss! Where are you?" The maids shouted worriedly.

Hihi! I don't want to go back there, yet.

~

Everywhere looked sparkling like someone had scoured the world clean with water. The wind was blowing and it sounded harmonious.

"Wow, It looks pretty," Adia mumbled,

"Little Miss!" Oh no! Adia panicked,

Adia was about to run but she didn't see the stone lying on the ground. I WILL FALL!!

Adia was just waiting to fall, but she didn't feel any pain.

Adia slowly opened her eyes, "Wha-"

An angel? Who?

"Are you okay?" The angel asked Adia.

Yeah right, an angel? Pfft, More like a devil!

"Are you an angel? Adia was overjoyed knowing an angel save her,

Don't make me laugh, Adia.

The angel laughed, "No, I'm not." Still laughing. "But, I can be one for you."

'Wah! I have an angel savior!' Adia thought,

"Call me James, I'm an angel in secret."
James winked,

Adia nodded.

That's their freaking first meet!
After that, Adia fell in love with James.

Adia even asked her father to make James her soon-to-be fiance! And that's where it ends.

Stupid Adia! It was only because he'd been acting 'Innocent'. I clenched the glass hard enough to almost break it as I remembered his shameful smirk.

That hateful man. He was the culprit of everything. The cause of her short life. Adia Celeste Knox would be murdered!

"I'll go up."

I laid the glass down vulnerably and stood up.

Her Father asked if she was feeling ill, but she discharged him and said she's fine. Elijah Alfred Knox seems to be mistaken in thinking that the reason for her acting hysterical was her approaching wedding.

"Wedding my ass,"  I'm going crazy here!  I must think of a plan. Immediately!

For a month, Adia didn't just focus on being discouraged about reality, whimpering under her sheets. Once she wrote down in Adia's diary the things in the novel she didn't remember quite well, she managed to figure out the character relationships and the plot.