Chapter 11

"Do you have a problem with my Wife, Your Highness?" Lucas uttered.

YOUR HIGHNESS!? OH! THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE LOOKS SO FAMILIAR!

Henley Maynard, The only prince and heir of the Devontae Kingdom. He had this blonde hair perfectly groomed, pink lips, and even his nose, and jawline are sharp like his own sword. It's not the 'sword' what you're thinking right now.

Prince Henley, stepped back an inch away, away from our distance earlier.

"Nothing, Lord Fergus." He says, "It's just that your wife is undoubtedly lovely to look at." He uttered and smiled softly with his upper teeth visible.

I felt Lucas grip my waist, trembling. I glanced at him and saw his teeth gritted in anger.

As soon as he got me caught starting at him, He got taken aback, and began to rest his face normally.

I gaze back, Prince Heinley. He was still smiling, I was about to speak up, "T-Thank yo-" Lucas interrupted, "It's rude to stare too much at my dear wife, You're highness." He says,

He glanced at me, "I'm greatly the jealous type." The Prince chuckled, "Well, if you may excuse us." Lucas spoke and did the neck bow.

I curtsied too, His Highness just nodded.
Lucas caught my palm and slightly gripped it.

"Let's go." He muttered softly, When we entered the ballroom, Lucas excused himself and left the party too soon. I just kept my mouth shut until we've reached home.

I wanted to stay a little longer thou... if not for that flirty prince!

As we've arrived our home, He simply go straight to his room. Even when it was lunch or dinner. The servants would just say the same thing again and again,

'The lord is busy, he will skip the lunch.'

'Lord lucas is busy, you can go ahead and eat first.'

I get that he's dismissing me, but why? I may look assumera right now but it's clearly obvious that he's ignoring me!

I don't get it.

I don't get why do I care about his apperance anyway? I mean I indeed got what I've wanted. The engagement thingy.

But still! 5 months. What if he would changed his mind and dumped just like his half brother did? It's still his blood anyway.

As the weeks goes by, I still didn't caught lucas on my sight. It was already the 24st of June. And the fact he's still ignoring me makes me upset.

Just why, Lucas?

Maybe, I should do the first move. I will ask him! Personally! So that I can be certain he would keep his promises to me.

~

"I want to see Lucas, Sir Grayson." I uttered, Grayson Dion stared at me and eventually nodded. "I understand, Lady." I smiled at his approval.

He accompanied me until we arrived the destination. It was a huge door, there are two knights guarding the entrance.

Sir Grayson footed onward, and knocks the entry twice. He cleared his throat and spoke, "My lord, Lady Adia has come."

I heard some noises inside, some falling objects I guess...

"Come in" His voice was raspy for some reason.