Refusing To Die

You, Cheong-san and Su-hyeok freeze on the spot as the man you all thought was finally dead is standing there unharmed apart from the eye you gouged out back in the library. His eyes remained on you the entire time as he stepped closer pushing away zombies that past through the blue tarp.

"You just don't die." You groan as he finally stands face to face with you

"Sorry to disappoint, darling..." He mumbles as he grabs your throat pinning you to a wall. You struggle under his grip. Your hands shoot to his chest grabbing his clothes and trying to push him off you. Cheong-san rushes to your side smacking Gwi-nam with the music stand but that did nothing apart from turn his head to the side from the force. He still kept you pinned to a wall. A grin crept it's way upon Gwi-nam's face as he turned to look at you

"Fucking psycho." You insult as you continue to squirm under his grip. You know he can hear your rapid heart beat as you couldn't contain your fear. He was overpowering you so easily and you didn't understand how he is doing it or why he's able to do it. He pushed Cheong-san to the ground with his free hand. He then placed his free hand on your cheek gently caressing the skin as he inches his face closer. His lips grazed over yours making your eyes widen

"It's okay...i've got you...you're mine." He whispers to you as he grazes his thumb against your lips and presses his body against yours as you struggle.

"Piss off" You hiss out trying to hold back your fear but considering Nam-ra could tell who was feeling the most scared back in the music room there's no doubt Gwi-nam is the same as her and he can hear your heart beat pounding through your chest. His face inching closer, his lips grazing over yours once more. You tried moving your head away but he grabbed your jaw with the hand that wrapped around your throat and made you face him. His other hand lent on the railing behind you completely trapping you with his body and the wall. Your breath hitched at the close proximity.

Suddenly another hand wrapped around Gwi-nam's throat crushing it as a snap was word. This made Gwi-nam let go of you and struggle against the persons grip. Luckily the person that came to your rescue was fast enough for Gwi-nam not to come in contact with your lips.

"What the hell?" Gwi-nam grunts out seeing Nam-ra's the one that's grabbing his throat with the same abnormal increase in strength. One of her eyes, had red skin all over it and purple veins. Her eye blood shot as she glared at Gwi-nam with white-hot hatred boiling through her veins that mixed with human and zombie plasma.

"Why didn't you die?" Nam-ra questions but after receiving no answer and hearing a few more cracks of his neck she throws him down the stairs landing on the blue tarp and some zombies. Su-hyeok runs to your bent over figure. He helps you stand up straight and rushes you up the stairs. Nam-ra takes you in her own arms as Su-hyeok joins Cheong-san again.

"Thanks" You grumble to her as she just stares at her hand in disbelief. You are grateful as hell for what she did yet you can't help but feel disappointed on no matter how much strength you put into pushing Gwi-nam off you. He didn't budge, as if you were nothing but a pawn...a weakling.

All of a sudden the fire alarm goes off and the rooftop door opens. Making a click from the door unlocking making On-jo smile relieved

"Guys! The door's unlocked." On-jo shouts to everyone

"Let's go!" Dae-su shouts

"One, two, three!" Su-hyeok grunts pushing the zombies down the stairs as everyone headed out the door to the rooftop.

"Look! A chopper!"
"Over here!"
"Help!"
"Hey!"
"Over here!"
"We're here!"
"Help!"
"Come back!"
"Help!"
"Come back!"
The group screamed as the chopper got further and further away. You went back to Cheong-san and stayed by him at the door,  you panted heavily as you leaned on the door throwing your head back. The group slowly got silent as the chopper got further away and now cries were heard. Suddenly Nam-ra snapped her head back to where you and Cheong-san was. You were leaned against the door and Cheong-san sat on the floor.