Kai!?

Su-hyeok pulled you off your feet lifting you in the air with a tight embrace as he spun you round. Before he could make you even more dizzy a hand clasped around your wrist pulling you out of Su-hyeok's grip. Wu-jin. Wu-jin, pulls you into an even tighter embrace as he jumped up and down all giddy. The helicopter never landed but it remained hovering above the building making a loud sound and an annoyingly large amount of wind bash into you all.

Everyone moved back as the wind got stronger. You got out of Wu-jin's grasp and stood next to Cheong-san who wrapped an arm around your shoulder smiling. Both of you in front of the group as Cheong-san elected himself to be the spokes person. The men in the chopper zip-lined down and immediately pointed there guns at you all.

"Hey, hey." Dae-su greets but immediately stumbles back seeing the guns. Your face remained neutral. More of the men came zip-lining down aiming guns at you all. The chopper started flying around the building and Cheong-san approached one of the men who aimed a gun at his chest. One man couldn't keep his eyes off you but you ignored it as Hyo-ryung clung to your arm like a toddler scared of the dark.

"Get down. All of you." The man demanded as you glared at him coldly

"Sir. Could you please help us." Dae-su mumbles

"Considering that's your job." You snap and the man that won't stop looking at you shakes his head as he points the gun in your direction

"Face down on the ground! Get down!" The man demanded more sternly pointing the gun towards Dae-su. You grumble under your breath and get down on your knees as the rest follow your actions. Everyone lays on there stomach with there hands in the air.

They started taking everyone's temperatures. Your eyes dart down to Nam-ra worried as one grabbed your jaw playfully pushing your head to the side and checking the temperature.

"Clear" A familiar voice spoke as he scuffed your hair and walked towards Nam-ra. The machine beeped and showed a red colour on screen. You balled your fists up as you watched Nam-ra and the man that had an oddly familiar comforting voice.

"Temperatures is 34.5" The man spoke

"Hypothermia. She's suffering from hypothermia." You speak up and the man turns to you and nods

"Providing a warming blanket." The man demanded and another man came over wrapping a warming blanket around Nam-ra making you sigh relieved

"We'll rescue after the mission's complete. Over. You can get up now." The man got up and walked away from the group. You all got up. You getting up swiftly as you glare at the man who won't take his eyes off you.

"Are you the only survivors?" Another man spoke as you dart your eyes towards the voice.

"We don't really know. There are probably others." Cheong-san answers as you stand next to him with your hands in your pockets

"We're going down for a few minutes. Wait right here." The man demanded

"Are you not going to rescue us?" Ji-min protested

"They came here with an objective. They just said that." You snap at Ji-min

"She's correct. So don't go anywhere. Don't do anything. Just wait here. Understand? Let's go." He orders his men as they get onto the ledge applying there lines onto the roof and zip-lining down as you all watched them in curiosity.