✿37

Baby girl you're my type~

27th June, 2022.

Monday.

The week started again and people didn't have any other option but to go to work. Just like that, a very sleepy Jaemin entered the building of Graffitti, staffs bowing to him. He was tired and sleepy because last night many thoughts were running inside his head, not letting him sleep in peace. The blond saw his secretary gossiping with her colleagues as always. That's when Jungwoo approached the group of four girls. The taller male was laughing and talking with them. He touched Eunseo's hair and fixed it. And that's when something started burning inside Jaemin. He scratched his head, wondering why he always felt this way whenever he saw another man with Eunseo. He started walking normally, passing by them and said, "Miss Lee. My office!"

Eunseo was startled by his manly voice which indicated that he was definitely not in a good mood today. She looked at her friends who just shrugged their shoulders and Ms. Sooah gave her a tap on the shoulder, nudging her head and told her to go to his office. The brunette walked infront of the huge black door and tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her ears. She knocked the door twice and then, entered the big room. She shut the door behind quietly and turned around only to see the CEO's back as he was standing and looking outside through the glass wall. His black coat was on the chair. "Good morning, Sir", she greeted him with a bow.

The man walked around the table and stood just infront of her. She couldn't make out what he was going to say as he only showed a blank face.

"You want me to forgive you, right? For everything you did to me?"

The secretary was kind of taken aback so, she stuttered, "Y-yeah."

"Then, prove it that your are capable of being forgiven. That you really changed into a better person." He took a step forward and stared at her confused face.

"How can I prove myself?"

"Why don't you invite me to your house?", he asked as if he was suggesting this.

"My house?"

"I want to see your real self. How are you in casual clothes outside this office when we are just two same-aged people trying to know each other and not boss and secretary?"

She slightly nodded. "I like the idea. Let's get to know more about each other."

"I wanna make it
Pop, pop, pop, you want it
Pop, pop, pop teojigil wonhae~"

A manly was heard singing as soon as the door was opened by a very jolly man in a Hawaiian shirt and pants with sunglasses on. Both of their eyes widened as Eunseo took a step back and Doyoon took of his glasses with a smile. "What's up, my babies?"

"After retiring, have you completely lost your mind?", Jaemin jokingly asked.

The handsome man skipped to them and said, "No, my boy. I am living my life and having fun seeing you struggling because I had the same experience too." He laughed.