1

"It's just one Football game Blair, I beg of you. I will get on my knees for you." Clary begged.

She had been Blair's best friend since childhood, the pair were, and still are inseparable. Blair was born in Norway, however they moved to England when Blair was young. That was where she met Clary, at a swimming club they both used to participate in for a little while. The two lived in completely different class brackets, Clary's family could barely afford food for an entire week. Whereas Blair was given monthly payments from her parents more than the yearly salary of a full household.

They attended the same school together, a prestigious private school somewhere in London. Clary got in via a scholarship, whereas Blair paid as many others did. Every day in those years Blair would bring Clary lunch, it was the least she could do. Doing kind acts for her best friend made Blair feel a sense of relief, helping someone out, knowing her parents wouldn't do the same.

"I'm not Spanish, I really have no interest in watching La Liga." Blair said, not diverting her eyes from her phone as she scrolled through Instagram.

Clary rolled her eyes playfully, "But I'm Spanish Blair, I really want to go, I have two tickets and I don't feel comfortable going alone." Clary said putting emphasis on the word 'I'm' and almost pulling puppy eyes at her closest friend, pouting her bottom lip out.

Blair looked at Clary, seeing how desperate she was to go. "Fine, I will go, but only for you okay? When is it?" She asked, being ready to cancel any plans the day it is.

Clary bit her lip, almost dreading giving Blair the answer to what she had asked. "Tomorrow..." She replied.

"Tomorrow?" Blair repeated, in shock just trying to figure out if they'd be able to make it. "How far away is the stadium?" She continued.

"Ah, like a 3 hour drive." Clary chuckled nervously, trying to break any awkwardness that accumulated within the short minute.

"Do you have a hotel booked, we should probably leave today get there so we don't have to rush." Blair suggested, Googling hotels in the surrounding areas of the stadium.

"The only hotel is a really expensive one, it has a couple rooms for tonight but I can't afford that shit. A night could buy me a week in Geneva with an entire ski pass for a week." Clary said in despair, she was sprayed out laying on the floor, all out of ideas.

"I'll book it, I have the money it's fine. Go pack now we need to leave as soon as we can, we can spend some time there." Blair huffed, problem sorted.

It was only 11am, meaning they'd make it there for at least late afternoon. Yet, it was traffic Blair was worried about, as well as the influx of fans and unfortunately the checking-in times for the hotel. It was a tight schedule that they'd hope to make.

The pair of them were temporarily in Andorra at the time, looking for a house in Spain. Blair's parents owned a few houses across Europe, one being their winter house in Andorra, which they'd use for Skiing seasons.

"You ready?" Blair asked Clary, watching as her friend exploded through her door with a pounce in her step, carrying a Barcelona football jersey for Blair.

"For you to wear tomorrow." She said handing it to the Brunette with a smile worth millions.

"Aw, Lewandowski my Polish husband." Blair said admiring the top she would get to wear.

The car ride there wasn't actually too bad, the traffic was moderate, but in a long 4 hours and they arrived at their hotel. Just making it on time for the check in.

"This is way too fancy for me." Clary said admiring the interior design.

"What tickets do we have for the match tomorrow?" Blair asked as they strolled through the halls to look for their room.